GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. alanchicken

*** KW Coilover Variant 3 ***

Up for sale is a set of KW Coilover Variant 3. It fits VW GTI MKV (for sure) and MK6 (not sure but should be). It never sees winter. It has less than 15000 km. Never used on track. - height adjustment - damping adjustment - rebound adjustment Price is $1595. PM me if anyone is interested...
  2. alanchicken

*** GTI Air Valve Caps ***

Up for sale is a set of GTI air valve caps. Only $3.95. PM me if you are interested.
  3. alanchicken

*** Sale ***

Looking for someone to buy my toy. Drive it daily. Nothing wrong with the vehicle. Runs strong, loud, and ...... FAST, but I just want to change another car. It currently has 120000+ km since February 2008. You can see from my name what the mods are. Not sure if I should just sell it as...
  4. alanchicken

*** LUBRO MOLY ***

has any one tried this brand of motor oil before? i was told that it is even better than motul!?!?
  5. alanchicken

*** Wiper Blade ***

i bought a rain-x latitude wiper blade from walmart. based on the walmart book there, this one fits our car. however, it doesn't. can anyone help? thanks!
  6. alanchicken

*** I lost my wheel lock ***

i lost my wheel lock somehow. is there any auto shop which can change wheel without wheel lock? at one time, CAA can do this on my 1997 RAV4. thanks!
  7. alanchicken

*** Experience with Euroline ***

have u guys dealed with euroline before? how fast was your shipment? i ordered a rieger front lip from them in early june. they said that it will arrive in 2 weeks. obviously, i'm still waiting at this moment. it's almost a month now! not sure if it is because of postal strike which...
  8. alanchicken

*** HID Fog Light installed by myself ***

i gave my HID fog lights to an auto shop to install. after installation, they said that it's not working. i installed it by myself at home. it works!!! i only installed the driver side though. big big difference between halogen and HID.
  9. alanchicken

D2S Bulbs

hi guys, i was told there are 55w and 35w D2S bulbs. which one should i go for? many thanks!!!
  10. alanchicken

*** accident on june 1, 2011 ***

i got a minor accident on june 1, 2011. rieger front lip, stock intercooler, stock radiator, HID fog light, r all gone. problem is that my car may need to be re-flashed after repair. in this case, can i have it flashed back to revo stage 2 without paying few hundreds again? mine was done in...
  11. alanchicken

*** Plug Gasket ***

hey guys, i just had oil change done at T&C VW few weeks ago. after that, engine oil drips everyday. it's result of a faulty plug gasket. they replaced a new one for me today. is this normal? i got my car in february 2, 2008. fairly new though. :biggrin:
  12. alanchicken

*** detailing ***

http://www.dealfind.com/toronto/?&s=dd&a= pretty good deal, isn't it?
  13. alanchicken

$35 for Desalting and Undercoating the Chassis Components of Your Car from Espray

https://www.dealgetters.com/index.php?dealId=MTYw do u think it's good?
  14. alanchicken

***** HOLY FXXK *****

:eyebulge: crazy pricing!!!!! tomorrow's gas price is 129.5 cents per litre!!!!!!!!!!!! this is just the regular price for 87 octane. how can we survive????
  15. alanchicken

*** engine light comes on ***

hey guys, i stopped driving my GTI since mid December and parked it in a covered garage. i applied a trickle charger to keep charging the battery. today, i removed the charger and started the engine. after starting it, i realized the sound of the exhaust is a little different from be4. it...
  16. alanchicken

Engine Light is on blinking

today when i started my car, i heard some strange sound coming from the engine part. after a while, the engine light was on blinking. i switched off immediately and switched it on again, it was back to normal. anyone had this happened be4?
  17. alanchicken

LED for Reverse Light

Does anyone have any idea if we can get any LED for the reverse light (with NO light out problem on dash board)?? Thanks!
  18. alanchicken

VAGCOM / VCDS

hey guys, i recently bought a laptop and wanted to install vagcom/vcds program. based on ross-tech website, there r 2 versions for us to download. what's the difference? also, which kind of cable should i use? is it expensive? does it worth? how should i start? thanks 4 any input!
  19. alanchicken

strange sound from back of car

hey guys, noticed some strange sound coming from the back of my car when i step on the gas pedal. sounds like "si si" or "shu shu shu". will it be problem of my exhaust? mine is GHL turbo back quad tip. any idea? thanks!
  20. alanchicken

Difficulty with Engine Start

as the subject has described, i had difficulty to start my engine somehow. battery is still new. does anyone have any idea?