GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. FlaDubNut

Help please with suspension squeak

I'm sort of a newbie with coilovers. I'm getting squeaking in my front-end when backing out of my driveway. It doesn't sound like metal to metal though. Any thoughts what's causing this? Bushings, strut mounts...?? thx
  2. FlaDubNut

HPFP Help!!!

Can someone tell me how to remove the fuel line clamp on the bottom of the HPFP?? I'm trying to install an APR HPFP. Thanks!!
  3. FlaDubNut

Fuel pump help

Anyone know if the Golf R HPFP is bigger than the stock GTI? Wasn't sure if the HP increase in the R was all tuning. Trying to avoid spending 1K on a pump. Thanks
  4. FlaDubNut

F/S Lower rear MKV bumper

Selling my rear lower. Good condition. Pinellas area.
  5. FlaDubNut

APR K04 vs. OEM

Can anyone tell me if there is much difference in HP/torque between the APR K04 and the OEM Golf R turbos? I will be getting the hpfp and injectors too. Trying to make the best choice. Thanks!
  6. FlaDubNut

FS MKV t-shirts

I have about a dozen t-shirts I need to move. Price drop- $12 plus shipping. 100% cotton Gildan. Blk or Wht :headbang:
  7. FlaDubNut

F/S Rear valance

F/S/ Rear valance off my MKV. Best offer.
  8. FlaDubNut

F/S MKV T-shirts

MKV t-shirts for sale. 100% cotton Gildan good quality! Black or white M,L,XL. :thumbup:
  9. FlaDubNut

F/S 18" Huffs

Need to get these Huffs out of my garage. Good shape, minor rashes. $350.00 picked up-Tampa Bay area :fighting0030:
  10. FlaDubNut

Feeler: MKV T-shirts for sale

Buy my MKV T-shirt?? What do you think about this t-shirt I designed?? May produce it in black as well. :headbang:
  11. FlaDubNut

ET35 vs. ET45

I'm a noob when it come to offsets. Can anyone help me on my wheel purchase? With a 2" drop on 18" Huffs now. Should I get ET35 or ET45 to avoid rubbing? :headbang: thx
  12. FlaDubNut

Carbonio vs. EVOMS heat question

My GTI came with a Carbonio intake that incorporates the stock air box/engine cover. The air box is SCREAMING hot whenever I take the cover off. APR says no problem with this setup. Anyone think the "filter on a tube" setup is better?
  13. FlaDubNut

Oil blowing out of my filler cap!

Just had my car at the dealership for oil all over the top of my engine and they said my cap was leaking, or the valve cover. Anyone out there have this problem? Just did a quick PCV check by pulling the cap off while idling and it ran rough, meaning it's ok right? Any other ideas? :mad0259:
  14. FlaDubNut

Blue smoke at low rpm pull :-/

Anyone know if there's trouble if in 6th gear, low rpm, you hit the gas pretty hard and it smokes blue? At hi-rev there's no smoke. I'm at 38k miles with a stage 2+ :iono:
  15. FlaDubNut

APR logo

Does anyone out there have a hi-res APR Motorsport logo? Nothing found online. :thumbsup: Thanks!
  16. FlaDubNut

MKV T-sgirts

Anyone know where to get these clean images for a t shirt I want to make. These are low res. THX!:thumbup:
  17. FlaDubNut

Anyone in Tampa Bay w/stage 3?

Is there anyone in Tampa/Pasco area with a Stage 3 K04 setup on their MKV??
  18. FlaDubNut

Wastegate question

Can someone help me with a wastegate question? I'm a newbie when it comes to this but someone at my dealership just said I should put a wastegate on my stage 2. He said it would eliminate the turbo lag. Is this true? I have no clue if doing just this will do anything. Thanks!!:iono:
  19. FlaDubNut

FS OEM bumper

06-09 OEM MKV lower rear bumper. Perfect cond. $100 OBO New Port Richey area.
  20. FlaDubNut

Sun visor wiring help

:iono:I have an '07 GTI with a dvd player/sun visor installed when i bought it. The seller gave me the OEM one and I want to put it back in. I never watch freaking TV while I'm driving anyway. Does anyone know where I can find the wiring diagram or an exploded view? It looks like he re-wired the...