GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

Maybe I could use some help....

Guys its a sad thought but maybe the R is to much of a niche car for me at this point in my life to be a DD. I love the performance, sound, and exclusivity of the car but with gas going back up its killing me. I can afford it but it just makes things tight. I figured I can pretty much trade it...
  2. L

Heat + Plasti-Dip=? help

Hey Everyone, I'm looking to plasti-dip my bicycle... Fixie... and need some answers. I have looked here over time and i like the look of plasti-dip and like the ease of removal. I went in to the store and explained my self and what i wanted and the guy told me that when it gets hot it becomes...
  3. L

Read me, drove a Vette today....

I took a vette for a test drive today after driving only audi and VW for my whole legal driving career. And i have to say it was raw and sexy. Wait for the but... But it felt HUGE! its not a big car but it felt like the nose went ten feet past the end and the rear took almost all of the side...
  4. L

Dub and their Owners...Post em up

here's the car after a good day on the slopes up at Boine Mountian. It was a great trip. My buddy (in in the picture) flew up from NC. The R handled the snow like a champ! And here's me on the left. Buddy Brent is obviously on the right. :thumbsup:
  5. L

ATTN PHOENIX!

I'm from northern IN coming out for a visit. Feb 21-28. Any GTG's happening then? I'll be in the Chandler area. :thumbsup:
  6. L

HELP!! need advice on a lease!

ey, Noob here. Been lurking around here for a while just learning everything I can. I've been looking at the market for a car after a year of service in Raleigh, NC. Came home about a week ago and took dads A8 to the dealer and ended up test driving a CW R32 and a UG GTI. The dealer (Gurly...
  7. L

Is this a good lease?

Hey, Noob here. Been lurking around here for a while just learning everything I can. I've been looking at the market for a car after a year of service in Raleigh, NC. Came home about a week ago and took dads A8 to the dealer and ended up test driving a CW R32 and a UG GTI. The dealer (Gurly...