GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

FS: 42DD Ultimate Catch can,BMP r32 rear bumper, RNS-510,k04 T

Traded in car. Mods up for sale Golf R Catch can = $325 shipped (fits 2.0t FSI engine) r32 rear = $450 RNS-510 = $750 shipped K04 Twintake = $375 you pay shipping GTI Bra = $200 shipped (pics coming) Mk5 4 door rabbit/gti roof rack = $100 Mk5 smoked sidemarkers = $25
  2. S

Feeler: 2007 Gti 4-dr, MT, BMP, APR K04, 99k miles Maryland

Seeing if there is any interest. Runs well, come check it out. 2 accidents but repaired. Like I said come check it. Timing belt and water pump replaced at APTuning, have receipt. APR OEM k04 Kit installed around 60k @ NPG Aberdeen, have receipt. 93, 100, Valet, Stock programs APR Intercooler...
  3. S

FS: OEM Rear GTI Lower valence w/ foam $100 PU MD 21085

You guys know what it is. Pics if you pm me email address. Not down with shipping. I can drive about ~100mi but you pay full tank gas plus tolls(if applicable) upfront.
  4. S

FS/FT iPhone 32gb 3GS 500 shipped obo

Looking to sell iPhone. 500 shipped obo email addy for pics. Works fine. Will trade for forge s3/ed30 twintake, or water meth kit + cash, or bsh side engine mount + cash
  5. S

WTB OEM LED Tail lights for gti

Hopefully somebody has some for sale. Pm me cause I don't want other buyers poaching. :thumbsup:
  6. S

vs Ford Lightning SVT

was on Highway. A Packed ford Lightning cruises by and passengers stuck their hands out the window and all gave me a thumbs down. I was like " man that is messed up" and my wife was like "why did they do that?" and i told her because lightnings are a really nice sport truck. So i did the...
  7. S

K04'd MkV Gti vs turbo'd 240x

I don't even know if this is worth posting. I was minding my business piling out of a parking lot at the same time as the aforementioned car. He was going in the opposite direction. I was wondering how quick his car is. I get on a main road, kinda like a highway with lights and next thing I know...
  8. S

Feeler: WTS K04 kit or WTT for ATP gt3071r kit

Ok got a pretty much complete kit (minus fuel pump) Maybe there is somebody out there that got scared of a gt30 and wants to scale it down to a k04. Ive got all the stinking euro parts you would need and s3 injectors. basically just add tune and hpfp and you are good to go. I basically just...
  9. S

FS: New unused S3 K04, used S3 injectors

close. posted a thread putting everything up for sale.