GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. E

Machine Shop in GTA

Hello Anyone know a machine shop that can increase the diameter of the bolt holes for my steelies? I wanna get them to 5/8 inch but my countersink isn't strong enough..
  2. E

Snow in Engine Bay

Has anyone ever had snow coming up from the bottom at the back of the engine bay?! ride height
  3. E

Longer Lug Bolt

anyone know where I can get 40mm + shank for the lug bolts? also looking for possible locks too.. thanks ed oh.. in toronto :D
  4. E

Bbt at destiny???

I am looking at 2 cw gti and a black gti at destiny at starwalk. Mine is cw with rack Ed
  5. E

Candy White REPAINT FAIL

is repainting to match Candy White really that hard? I've tried two body shops already .. the latter one, they had to paint it twice... but still they can't get the color to match with the rest of the car.. BLAH
  6. E

Suspension Not Settling Evenly

Hello I just recently installed SportLines + Koni Yellows I haven't gotten an alignment yet (only been 1.5 weeks) but I notice that each corner is not at the same height. Does anyone know why? woulld an alignment fix this? could it be b/c the shock settings are different at each corner...
  7. E

Spring Fling 2009

who's going?
  8. E

Add one to Samson's list.

lol just thought that he deserves a "thumbs up!"
  9. E

whats for summer?

what are your plans for next year? anyone quietly collecting stuff in the winter? .. . man.. I can't wait for summerrr.. already! something for me just arrived a few days ago.
  10. E

Meet At Docks? Tonight, aug01-08

I heard there is an european car meet tonight at the docks? which includes VW? c'est vrai? ed
  11. E

Yum Cha.. ..

hello my name is Ed.. I am the guy w/ a CW 4dr GTI that went yum cha after the spring fling.. just wanted to say hi...
  12. E

LF: Rear bUmper - Toronto

delete!