GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ansonfiasco

Crappy cellphone pic?

No real camera :thumbdown:
  2. ansonfiasco

17x9 all around

would 17x9 all around +28 wrapped in 205/40 work on a mkv? would the front poke to much? would camber help?
  3. ansonfiasco

Oil Change Question

My 20,000 miles oil change is coming up and I have a few question for you guys. How much did you guys pay for it? If I have an intake should that be taken off before I come in for an oil change?
  4. ansonfiasco

I love my GTI

Just got home from TurnBull Canyon, and I am in love with my car again! Anyone down to go next time I go?
  5. ansonfiasco

Brakes shaking

I just installed my BSH intake and Evom heat shield. When I took it for a test drive, I notice my brake pedal was kind of shaking. I tried searching but couldn't find anything on it. Is this suppose to happen when you have an intake or did I do something wrong.
  6. ansonfiasco

FS: iPod Touch 16GB, PSP, and more!

iPod Touch 16GB with Case 1st Generation: Asking $170 shipped Amazing Condition, screen protector no scratches on screen few on back. Custom Sony PSP 1001 Modded: $75 shipped comes with charger, usb cable, battery, 32 mb Great for backed up games! umd does not work , but not needed Sanwa...
  7. ansonfiasco

Ukulele for sale!

Selling my ukulele that I got for Christmas. I have no clue how to play it. Heres the Craigslist link. http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/msg/1090785005.html
  8. ansonfiasco

Modeling :)

tell me what you guys think.:wink:
  9. ansonfiasco

stock gti vs acura tl

hey someone challenaged me to a race, he has a 1991 acura Tl its triptronic i think and i was wondering if this would be a easy kill or not. i have a stock gti and his car is stock too i think. any ideas? sorry i ment he has a 1999
  10. ansonfiasco

burning smell?

hey guys soo lately everytime i drive my car, it smells like something burning. i think the the smells is coming from my engine but, im not quite sure what is burning.im not driving fast either, any idea what the problem might be? if anything ima take it out to the dealership today and have them...
  11. ansonfiasco

friendly race with a Celica GTS

haha ok soo i ran for the first time in my whole life today. it gave me a pretty cool rush. i raced my friends celica GTS and i won! i guess im looking forward for races that pop up, because i have this policy where ima only run if im challanged. yeah! GTI FOR THE WIN!
  12. ansonfiasco

socal meets?

i just got an gti and i was wondering if there was any meets in the 714 area? or in OC?
  13. ansonfiasco

hello all

Hey everyone, im anson and i just got a 2008 4Door DSG GTI, and im loving my car right now. :D