GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. HotLanta MKfizzle

Khartoum'zzz

4 Khartoum Wheels (Diamond Black, 8 x 18, 5 x 112, ET 50), wrapped in Michellin Pilot Sports w/ just over 10k on them. $1200.00 w/ tires. need to move fast. 770-490-2308 (Daniel)
  2. HotLanta MKfizzle

Khartoum'zzz

4 Khartoum Wheels (Diamond Black, 8 x 18, 5 x 112, ET 50), wrapped in Michellin Pilot Sports w/ just over 10k on them. $1200.00 w/ tires. need to move fast. 770-490-2308 (Daniel)
  3. HotLanta MKfizzle

Stuff 4 Sale...

Diesel Geek short shifter - $145.00 + shipping/*Brand New,never installed* SOLD AWE vent boost guage - $130.00 + shipping/*Brand New,never installed* SOLD Evoms Intake - $235.00 + shipping / used for 3800 miles SOLD Khartoum Wheels - (3 to sell) - $365.00 each or $1035.00 for 3 (+shipping)...
  4. HotLanta MKfizzle

Fuel level warning system...

When I get low on petro the please re-fuel warning starts to go off in the cluster computer... However I once got so low that another light came on in the speedo with a picture of fuel pump nozzle. I was impressed with this 2 stage system that REALLY let's you know when it's time to fill up...
  5. HotLanta MKfizzle

Peloquin LSD Kit...

Has anybody installed this? or heard anything about it? I think this is something I will be saving for. http://www.ecstuning.com/stage/edpd/pagebuild_v2.cgi/?html=learnmore.html&productID=7144
  6. HotLanta MKfizzle

Osir Knob (2 tops)

SOLD! Selling my Osir Knob. Silver Bottom with Silver top, also have Carbon Fiber Top, both Red and Blue LED's, and all screws for mounting. Keeping the boot, and going with a momo tube knob, I really like the slim design where I could get it between my fingers. $85.00 + shipping.
  7. HotLanta MKfizzle

06 vs 07 APR power production

Today at a Durty Dubs GTG my buddy Fred who has a APR tuned 07 Mk5 told me that APR informed him that they were able to get an additional 22hp out of the 07 with the same flash used on the 06. He also told me that there 07 exhaust program is not ready yet therefore causing a "check engine"...
  8. HotLanta MKfizzle

Seating Position...

Just wondering how everyone is sitting in there Gti's. I have the Pckg 1 so NO electro adjustibility. I click rise all the way UP, then click 4 clicks down, adjust the slide so my legs are bent just a bit when I have the clutch all the way in. I also pull the wheel a bit out towards me...
  9. HotLanta MKfizzle

Evoms Sound Question???

I know alot of threads have discussed the sounds produced by the evoms intake, however by the descriptions given, I think I'm getting a different result. Mine makes like a "whinning" or "whisitling" noise when I'm on the throttle hard, then a "swoosh" or "pssst" when I let off. Is this normal...
  10. HotLanta MKfizzle

Minor Modification pics...

I've added a few new touches to my ride and thought I'd share some pics with you. I know posting is an open invitation to criticism and I'm prepared for it, but personally I love the look of this stuff! :headbang: NEW STUFF: - Kamei Door Handle Guards - Kamei Rear Sill Cover...
  11. HotLanta MKfizzle

Pony Up...

Anybody intersted in getting this? http://www.20squared.com/ejmk5fmic.htm I would like to hear some testimony before investing in it, but it looks good, and the price is decent as far as intercoolers go. :headbang:
  12. HotLanta MKfizzle

Neuspeed Downpipe Rip-OFF ???

Can this be right? Why would this Dpipe cost so much, it looks nice but come on... :headbang: http://www.namotorsports.net/detail.cfm/part_cd/NS30.02.66
  13. HotLanta MKfizzle

DurtyDubs Photoshoot 3

Unfortunatly I wasn't able to make this Durty GTG, however Freek and Vivid were representing 5th Gen for all of us. :headbang: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQuTThyGONg
  14. HotLanta MKfizzle

The Batcave!!!

I ordered a banner from LilGirl to dress up my mk5 docking station, and I have to say it looks awesome. I can't wait to see how the custom one I'm gonna get turns out. Gotta love the plaid background, and the detailing on the rabbit is dead-on. The rabbit looks chrome because of the awesome...
  15. HotLanta MKfizzle

Girl Advice: Dating Dancers?

Dear Members, I know I'm gonna catch flak on this one, but I figured what the hell. Short story is I met a cool - ass chick on the net, talked on the phone, went out with her on a date, yata yata yata... she tells me tonight "remember when I told you I'm in school for yata?" I said...
  16. HotLanta MKfizzle

2 Annoying Issues, need advice.

1st thing is when I use the key remote to roll up the windows, the car goes into auto-lock mode. So basically I roll up the windows, the car locks and alarm engages, then I click the un-lock button, however 30 seconds later the car auto-locks, even though that feature is off. Next time I get...
  17. HotLanta MKfizzle

I'm Rick James B!@# !!!

Got some Funky Disco Shiznit going on in my interior, Holla1 :laugh: :headbang:
  18. HotLanta MKfizzle

My driveway during work hours.

Now that I have the "FREEK" working with me, this is my driveway during the day. :headbang:
  19. HotLanta MKfizzle

Here Kitty Kitty...

H & R cup kit installed along w/ 5mm wheel spacers because "wider is better." Oh and NeuSpeed Rear Sway Bar... Handiling is much improved, very very fun to drive, ESP seems to never come on now. Ride quality is a little less comfortable than stock, but the gains in handiling are worth it...
  20. HotLanta MKfizzle

assmonkey = ME!

Dropped the K & N air filter in this evening. Great throttle feel and nice smooth sound. As usual I had to crack something, and in this case it's a 5 inch hairliner on my POS engine cover during removal. The crack runs down my ass... I mean around the oil cap, and is purely cosmetic. Anybody...