GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

FS: ATP 3 inch Catless Downpipe

Up for sale is a used ATP 3 inch catless downpipe. Has about 15k miles on it and in great shape. Let me know if you need pics. New Price....200 Shipped OBO!
  2. T

FS: OEM Diverter Valve C version

Selling a good C version diverter valve. No rips or tares. Asking 40 dollars shipped. Paypal only. Thanks, Tim
  3. T

FS: AWE Vented Boost Gauge Kit

Up for sale is a AWE Tuning vent boost gauge kit. Everything needed to install is included even the boost tap. Paypal payment. Check the site for a reference. Never installed. Just sitting in my garage. Asking 130 shipped. Firm.
  4. T

WTB: Stock Downpipe for FSI

Hello- I am looking for a stock downpipe for my 2007 GTI. I need one ASAP and would prefer to find one close to Philly. Please make sure it is in decent shape and uncut. I have money in my paypal account for a fast buy. Thanks Tim
  5. T

WTB: Stock Downpipe for FSI engine

I am looking for a stock downpipe that is ready to install on my 2007 FSI. I live outside Philly and will drive to pick one up with in a reasonable distance. Please PM me. Thank you.
  6. T

WTB: P-Flo Intake ASAP!

I am looking to buy a used intake for my 2007 FSI MKV. I live outside of Philly or I am willing to pay for shipping. Thanks.
  7. T

WTB Stock FSI Downpipe

IF anyone is looking to get rid of a stock downpipe near 19446 please pm me. I need one that fits a 2007 MKV FSI. I can pick up or will pay for shipping. Thanks
  8. T

FS: Forge DV Spacer

The Forge dv spacer is in great condition. The gaskets have no tears and all hardware is included. I am looking for 25 shipped. Paypal payment only please. Thanks
  9. T

APR Chip for sale transfer. 3 programs

I am looking to get rid of my APR chip which has 3 programs installed. stock/90/93/100 octane. This is a very expensive version due to the number of programs. I am looking to get 450 for the transfer. I have a local APR dealer near me. We can work out the details. Thank you.
  10. T

WTB: Stock Downpipe.

I am in search for a stock downpipe for 07 MKV. It would be best if you have all parts for installations. I am having trouble at the dealer for failed DV. Please let me know what you guys are looking to get. I will pay shipping. Thank you.
  11. T

MKV StgII vs. Cali Mustang GT

This is my first time running my car. I was out with my Uncle for a Phillies game last week. I told him about my new GTI. He has a brand new Cali version Mustang with exhaust. My GTI is Stage II. He said lets run after the game on some sides streets in South Philly. We get to a nice straight...
  12. T

Humming noise when hitting the gas.

Hello- I have a stage 2 gti and recently I have begun to here a humming noise coming from what it sounds like the hood. It gets louder when I get on the gas but goes away when I let off. anyone have this before? I recently changed the oil and I am using 5w-40. I am on stock DV and PCV. Anything...
  13. T

Looking for Intake for MKV TSI

Anyone have one laying around looking to get rid of? Id like to keep the spending around 150. Thank you.
  14. T

07 GTI MKV problems/questions

First I want to introduce myself to everyone and say thank you for a great forum. I bought my first VW a few weeks ago which is a 2007 GTI 2.0t and has a few mods. It is chipped but I do not know what version. It has a blow off valve 3 inch down pipe. I have noticed since I bought it when I...