GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

Door Molding with Chrom Strip

Hey guys I saw on oem plus door moldings with the chrome strips on top sorta like the passats and the mkiv jetta refresh. I really like the look of them online but I cannot find much info on them. I saw a pick of a euro golf with them its looked awesome. I have a full Jetta grill setup on my...
  2. F

AC Died

Hey Guys yesterday the ac died in my car. It was in the morning so i took it to the dealer the guy there told me that this was a common issues with 06 and 07 models. NO big deal the guy gave me a loaner and said it would be done that afternoon. Well the guy calls me up later says the car is...
  3. F

Renewal Time

OK So got my new rate from Gieco... NA for the third six months in a row my rate has gone up No Tickets No Claims or Wrecks. I asked if I have been getting a discount and the say I have and I have reach my cap. They say the that VWOA changed the rating of the car from a "J" to a "K" I dont...
  4. F

amber turn signal

HI guys new here and was wondering now that some confusion was cleared up for me about vag-com. Can we use our stock tail lights to use the middle of the light like the euro r32 lights for amber turns? I see that there needs to be a wire added and also for the rear fog and you need to use vag...