GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

NEW Forge Diverter Valve

LIKE NEW, I opened the box only to take pics, never installed. I bought this one and got a great deal on a used one from a friend so I'm selling the new one. $175 SHIPPED OBO, paypal only.
  2. R

well it happened...

I was taking my engine cover off to put on my Eurojet PCV fix and cracked it on the top left.:cry: it only cracked in a cosmetic area, thankfully it is only cosmetic and didn't effect the airflow side. but it still sucks!!!:mad: putting the PCV on was pretty simple, but I don't like the way...
  3. R

a noobs experience with PCV

I got my GTI flashed with Revo stage one about a month ago. LOVE IT!! but about a week ago, I was driving with my wife on the highway(slow:wink: ) and kinda noticed the car not performing like it used to, but not all that bad, just not as peppy, also I seemed to hear more air sound than normal...
  4. R

NAILS!!!!

I have owned mt car for 3 weeks...I bought it used, 07 with 5k miles.....today I rotated the tires and found 2 nails in 1 tire and 1 in another. Both were on the rear.:rolleyes: just had to vent....thanks for reading....:biggrin:
  5. R

rear plate LED bulbs?

I searched and read that if you put LED in the rear plate lights you will get a "light out" dash indicator light. is this true? I understand that LEDs pull very little power and understand the reasoning, just wondering what everyone else's experience has been in relation to how the car will...
  6. R

electrical or vacuum boost gauge??

I've been looking at boost gauges and I have found some that you can just wire up (not sure to which wires) and some that run on vacuum lines....which is better? pros and cons of each?? thanks guys!!
  7. R

Cold air intake ??????'s

do they REALLY make a noticeable difference? or are they just a feel good mod. the guys at my local tuning shop say the factory intake flows enough air for the car and maybe just get a drop-in filter. I am planning on doing a stage one flash soon, just wondering if I should do an CAI or not. thanks!
  8. R

spare tire question

i bought a 07 gti used and there was no spare tire and the dealership is gonna get me a new one my question is is the spare full sized and the same as the other wheels? I have 18 in huffs...thanks!