GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

WTB: 1 Conti Pro Contact r17

Found that I have a bubble on the sidewall of my tire. Was told I need to replace this immediately so I wanted to see if anyone is willing to sell me one tire if you have an extra. I have about 18,500 miles on my present tires so anything close would do let me know if anyone has a spare or...
  2. M

LSD for DSG

I know I am excited about this but I just have to find the $1,500 to part with in order to get one. http://www.autotech.com/quaife/index2.htm Just thought some of you DSG guys would want to know.
  3. M

Question Regarding TSBs help is appreciated

So I am over the 12k mile "free adjustment" warranty and I have developed both the fuel line rattle and the NO SAT issue. I know that there are TSBs out for both of these. I also wanted to get the LC TSB if it is available for 2006 model year. I am wondering if the dealership would charge me...
  4. M

Strange noise, sounds like it is coming from front suspension

I searched the TSB database and didn't find anything so I thought I would throw this one out there and get everyone's thoughts. Now that it has gotten colder when I first get in my car in the morning and start driving over dips and other large indentations in the road I seem to get a sqeeking...
  5. M

Tint opinions

Wanted to get some opinions. In VA I can tint the front side windows to 50% and rear & rear side windows to 35%. I'm trying to decide what is going to be best to do. Do the 50 and 35 or just 50 all the way around? :iono: