GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R32djpc

Recommendations for scratch and dent removal?

I've obtained some minor damage (shallow scratches and a dent) just above the rear guard due to some thoughtless driving in my carpark at work :thumbdown: ... Can anyone recommend any good places in Melbourne to have these fixed? Will a dealer typically do this work, and are they likely to...
  2. R32djpc

Squeak from engine bay... water pump?

Hi Guys, I have noticed a constant squeaking noise coming from the engine when I have driven the car for 15mins or more... I have been told that it could be something to do with the seal on the water pump... I'm taking it to a dealer to hopefully get it fixed tomorrow, but was just curious to...
  3. R32djpc

R32 stock dual exhaust tip

Having not had the car for very long, I noticed this morning that the amount of exhaust coming out of the left exhaust tip was much more pronounced than what was coming out of the right (virtually nothing)... Is this normal? Is this just because the left exhaust tip is the path of least resistance?
  4. R32djpc

Hi everyone, another Newbie here

G'day everybody, just thought i'd introduce myself to the Aussie forum since I purchased my demo MY07 R32 a couple of days ago.... Absolutely loving it in the short time I've had to drive it.... Just a quick newbie question though, are the EPC and check exhaust lights supposed to light up when...