GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G0LF_GTI

badgeless

Does anyone know how to remove this part of the grille that stays behind the GTI badge?
  2. G0LF_GTI

Fixable? or not

Last week my bulb burned out so I ordered some new ones they came in last night and it was such a pain to install the bulbs so today while I was at work I let my older brother install them for me. But sadly I came home to this... Is this fixable or should I just take it to the dealer and get a...
  3. G0LF_GTI

WTB: Gloss black or OEM black mirror caps

Let me know if you have them Thanks!
  4. G0LF_GTI

klii motorwerkes steering wheel badge

I've seen plenty of these on the mk6 just wondering if anyone has one on their mk5? http://kliimotorwerkes.com/collections/volkswagen-rabbit-gti-r32-2006-current/products/2215-0051-vw-steering-wheel-badge-insert-german-flag-f04
  5. G0LF_GTI

plate light brackets?

Does anyone know where I can get another plate light bracket or the piece that holds the plate lights? One of the pieces fell off that hold the led lights just wondering if anyone knows a site I can get one...thanks
  6. G0LF_GTI

anyone try helix led tail lights

looking to get a pair just dont know if these would work? anyone have these? http://www.ebay.com/itm/06-09-VW-MK5-GOLF-GTI-R32-RABBIT-LED-TAILLIGHTS-DARK-CHERRY-RED-/120850234473?fits=Model:GTI&hash=item1c233c3c69&item=120850234473&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr
  7. G0LF_GTI

Arraignment ticket

got one in the mail today. I dont know what it is... anyone get one? let me know
  8. G0LF_GTI

still shaking

I had denvers when I bought the car but switched to huffs and had to buy all new 4 tires. I had an alignment done to it. I lowered the car last summer and after the springs settled in i got another alignment. I don't understand what the problem could be I go over 80mph and starts shaking? any...
  9. G0LF_GTI

Ebay Projector Fogs

Did anyone check these out? I don't think they look good as OEM but I might give these a chance. What are your thoughts? lemme know...
  10. G0LF_GTI

FIFA 12

Anyone getting it for xbox 360? We should make a mkv club :biggrin:
  11. G0LF_GTI

Nokya Bulbs

Today I installed the yellow Noyka bulbs, When i turned them on and the tip of the bulb is red? Did this happen to anyone else? Ill get pictures later
  12. G0LF_GTI

Projector Fog Lights Q?

I was wondering if you can run nokya bulbs for the projector foglights or do i have to have hids bulbs?
  13. G0LF_GTI

burnt carpet

Does anyone have a diy or know where i can get a burnt fixed? One of my friends burned it with a cigarette.
  14. G0LF_GTI

WTB: Stock Taillights

Looking for a set with screws. Lemme know please
  15. G0LF_GTI

WTB: UG votex side skirts

Does anyone have UG votex side skirts? if not ill take any other color. thank you lemme know
  16. G0LF_GTI

wtb: Eibach sportline springs

lemme know.
  17. G0LF_GTI

picture request.

Could someone make my car look slammed? thank you
  18. G0LF_GTI

wtb: Votex side skirts

oem or replica... let me know
  19. G0LF_GTI

Alignment shop

i was wondering if you guys knew any good shops that do alignments. belle tire? tire rack? firestone? let me know thanks
  20. G0LF_GTI

WTB: MK5 GTI Talights

let me know. no tint or anything just stock mk5 tailights