GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. O

FS: Weathetech Floor Mats

SOLD!!!! FS: I have a set of weathertech digital fit floor mats only the front passenger and driver side. They come in the original box and retail for 130+tax I'm selling mine for $80 here's a link to the product http://www.weathertech.ca/volkswagen...ice-type/oval/
  2. O

What to get: a New GTI or Old Porsche 911 ?

Ok this should be a no brainer but if I had the option between the 2 cars Porsche is what I would take hands down man and I'm pretty sure most of the guys here would agree:)
  3. O

FOR SALE/RNS-510

Hi guys I have an RNS-510 #3C0 035 684A US Spec HW H01 with the latest 380 software and loaded with the latest 3M maps. It's in excellent condition I am looking to upgrade so I need this gone $1250 shipped. I'll try and post pics asap although the unit is still in my car I can have it out and...
  4. O

KARTS FOR SALE

I have a mint set of karts on yokohama s drives I'd like to trade for a set of classix or denvers plus $500. If not I'm asking $1500 for everything PM me I can send pics
  5. O

Thanks Unitronic

Hey guys I just wanted to update everyone on my situation with my K04 Ed 30 kit. After months of running diagnostics and what seemed to be endless data logging a local shop SEM has found the problem:) At first I was very reluctant to change my tune in our final attempts to completly rule out...
  6. O

K04 EXHAUST??

Hey guys I'm wondering if anyone of you out there who have K04's are running less than 3' exhaust?? For example AWE Millteck or NEUSPEED??
  7. O

TUNING QUESTION?

Hey guys does anyone know if you flash 1 tune over another does the new tune remove the old one?? For example if i'm running Revo then decide i'd like to go APR will the APR file completely delete any signs of Revo??
  8. O

k04 Problem?

Hey guys I've been asking around to see if anyone out there who has a K04 is having the same issue I am. I recently installed an apr k04 kit and since been experiencing some weird things. first off in second gear I notice a hick up usually between 1800 and 2000 rpm almost like a moment of...
  9. O

BEWARE AMI MOTORSPORTS

I dont where to start with this post so bare with me..I recently decided to go apr and get the ed30 kit installed I called around and got the best price from AMI motorsports ok for all the guys who shop for the best price let me tell you when your spending this much which is let me tell you a...