GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GTI787

Hey Guys, For sale I have a set of BBS CH replicas for sale. I prefer local pick up i

Hey Guys, For sale I have a set of BBS CH replicas for sale. I prefer local pick up if possible. These are 5 x 112 Bolt Pattern and come with 57.1 Hub Rings. Tires on the wheels have a little over 10,000 miles on them. NEW PRICE Asking $500.00 OBO You can see the pics here, I tried uploading...
  2. GTI787

Hey Guys, For sale I have a set of BBS CH replicas for sale. I prefer local pick up i

Hey Guys, For sale I have a set of BBS CH replicas for sale. I prefer local pick up if possible. These are 5 x 112 Bolt Pattern and come with 57.1 Hub Rings. Tires on the wheels have a little over 10,000 miles on them. Asking $750 o.b.o.
  3. GTI787

Car shuts off when stopping suddenly!!

How's it going guys, Now before telling me to go search I have tried searching here, on the vortex, google, etc. I have a 2006 GTI w/ dsg and my car seems to shut off only when coming to an abrupt stop. If I throw it in neutral before stopping it will not stall, it only does it when the car is...
  4. GTI787

EVO MS Intake for Sale in S. FL

Hey guys, I have an Evo Ms intake for sale. Local pick up only, $100 takes it off my hands. Pm me for more details and I'll email you the pics! :)
  5. GTI787

FS: iPhone 3GS Jailbroken

Hey Guys, I have an iPhone 3GS 16GB (Jail-broken on 5.0 firmware) for sale if anyone is interested. I am the original owner of this phone and it has normal usage wear and tear. Comes with everything including the carbon fiber case minus the headphones, those were broken thanks to my little...
  6. GTI787

Finally got some new shoes!!!

So after owning my car since March of 2006, I finally got some new wheels lol! What do you guys think?
  7. GTI787

Anyone have the Raderwerks MO-2 S on their BMP?

Was wondering if anyone had any pics of their car with these wheels or if anyone could help a brother out with a quick p-shop, Thanks! :biggrin:
  8. GTI787

Wheel Photoshop Help!

Wanted to see how these would look on a BMP, Thanks in Advance! :biggrin:
  9. GTI787

Anyone on here recognize this R in S. FL?

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=285461497&dealer_id=67208&atc_id=AT-1103CBF9&captcha=success I'm going in for a test drive this weekend and to talk numbers with the dealer but wanted to see if anyone on here recognizes or knows about this particular car. One thing I did find...
  10. GTI787

MKV R32 or MKVI GTI???

So within the next couple of months I'm thinking of trading in my 06 GTI, I've had it since Feb 06. So for Basically the same price I can get into either a MKV R32 or a 6MT 4-Door MKVI GTI. What do you guys think? Just wanted to get some insight. Thanks!
  11. GTI787

MKV vs SRT-8 Cherokee

So tonight an SRT-8 Cherokee pulls up to me at a light, it looked clean and the driver was talking to his buddy at the passenger seat and all I hear is something along the lines of "slow" and "Volkswagen". Not really giving in, I just kinda cranked up my music a little. As soon as the light...
  12. GTI787

DSG Boost loss between shifts!

I've attempted several searches and have come up empty handed. I just got flashed with Unitronic Stage 2+ over at A&L Performance, Luis freaking Rocks by the way, and noticed after I left that between shifts, the boost drops off and then builds back up, I used to have APR Stage 2+ and it would...
  13. GTI787

APR Stage 2+ DSG vs. Civic SI Supercharged

Only did one run because as soon as we both shut down we both saw a cop and slowed down immediately, lol! It was a 08' white 4 door it looked sick, we went from a 30 roll and he honked it off, He immediately started to pull and by 85 mph he had a good 1.5to 2 cars on me, I was definitely...
  14. GTI787

2010 Mazdaspeed 3

I was wondering what you guys thought of the new 2010 Mazdaspeed 3. I am not going to lie, It's actually beggining to grow on me, not to mention that for the price it's a great bang for the buck... My car has been giving me a lot of issues and there is the possibility that I may be getting...
  15. GTI787

Exhaust Mount Part Number...

Hey everyone, I've searched here, on the vortex, and even tried google, but for the life of me I cannot find the exhaust mount part number, my bushings took a shit and I need to replace the whole mount. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks! :smile:
  16. GTI787

TOTALLY NOT VW RELATED...

But thought it was kind of cool!!! http://videos.streetfire.net/video/11-SEC-SCHOOL-BUS-TURBO_684005.htm
  17. GTI787

BSH FTW!

I just finished installing my BSH Catch Can Stage 2 and everything is perfect with the kit. Also you cannot compete with BSH's great customer service. Thanks to all the guys and especially Brandon for your help Thanks Bro! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
  18. GTI787

APR S2+ >BMW 325i

Driving home not even 30 minutes ago, this BMW 325i (E92 style) keeps revving and doing little fly by's like he just finished watching fast & furious or something. I figure it's 1:30am no cars by us so I decide to go for it at the next light. Launched it at 2400 rpms and feathered the throttle...
  19. GTI787

Please help photoshop request!!!

I have a Black Magic Pearl 2 door and wanted to see if anyone had a quick moment to photo shop a two tone with the MKV R32 Blue on the roof and the middle of the hood with the red grill strip the same color. Thank you so much in advance, I just kind of wanted to know what it would like before I...
  20. GTI787

WTB: Neuspeed boost pipes

How's it going? I was wondering if anyone had the neuspeed boost pipes for sale? I'm looking for the intercooler pipe and the hi-flow discharge Thanks!