GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

Anyone local to me have vag com / VCD

Hello everyone. Maybe too much to ask but anyone in the Dublin, CA area have one and willing to scan my car. I suspect my radiator fan may be busted. There's a beer in it for you ?. Seriously though if you do and are willing to help please PM me. Thx in advance. Rob
  2. R

RS6 Wheels

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has their mkv with the stock RS6 wheels (what are usually on audi). I have a CW mkv and looking into new rims since the ones I have now (ASA AR2) are all dented up and the road noise is killing me. If you do have pics, please mention rim size and offset if you...
  3. R

WTB: R-Line fog grilles

Anyone? I want them but don't want to pay full price. I have the wolfsburg grill type with fog openings and could trade. Let me know either way. thanks. Rob
  4. R

Local Mechanic looking for side work (pleasanton area)

Hi All, Just like the thread says. I need a 120k service and wanted to see if there's anyone locally or some kind of mechanic hook up that works on our cars (gti mkv). probably need new timing belt clear/check airbag light vibration (maybe dented rim??) possibly thinking of buying upgrades to...
  5. R

WTB CW colormatched side markers

Anyone have a pair they want to sell in CW?
  6. R

WTT Wolfsburg and fog grills Pics incl. Looking for R-Line fogs too

Looking for anyone that wants to trade their wolfs berg upper grill for mine. I'm looking for the glossy finish and mine is plasti dipped. I also have the fog grills. I'm also looking for R-Line fog grills. Please hit me up and i'll buy them off you if you're going to sell them...
  7. R

LED Fogs

First time seeing these. Anyone have them installed? Work needed to be done to do this and pictures if any on how they look installed...
  8. R

WTB Stealth Box

Just like the title says. Is anyone selling one with sub? PM if you have one you want to part with. Thanks. Rob
  9. R

Your VW Mechanic in Dublin Area

Hey folks, where's a good shop I can go to get my suspension put in for a decent price in the Dublin area. Actually I don't really mind where as long as its east bay. I've been quoted $450-500 from the places I know. I have a friend that said he could have his mechanic friend do it for me for...
  10. R

WTB: Koni FSD or STR.T setup

Just like the title says. Looking for a complete setup to go with the newly acquired springs. Thx. Rob
  11. R

Tell me about you experience with pro street coilovers

Anyone have these installed and could talk about them? How's the ride quality (not looking for something too stiff), pictures, etc? In the pictures in the link, they looks like a spring and shock kit? Thanks...
  12. R

WTB: Eibach Sportlines

Anyone selling their sportlines? Would also consider PRO-KIT. Thanks. Rob
  13. R

OEM Rack with Fairing...

Does anyone have a fairing on the OEM roof rack or is there a such thing? I've love to see pictures. I read somewhere on here about someone having to drill into their rack but nothing that required no fabrication. Rob
  14. R

WTB: Roof Rack Thule Aero or Yakima Whispbar

Just like the title says, looking for one of the newer style aerodynamic roof racks. I favor thule more, but open to both. Also if you have a bike rack that you're trying to sell with it. Looking to get one on my 4D. Thanks. Rob rreyes208@gmail.com
  15. R

Stock Huffs FS $150 OBO

I'm not gonna lie. There's plenty of curb rash, but they're totally usable. Not lopsided, dented, bent, etc. I'm just looking to make room in my garage. Looking for local pickup. Sell them for $150 OBO. Tires are good for 12.6 miles haha. Email me if you're interested in local. I live in...
  16. R

FS: 4 HUFF Rims

Anyone interested in 4 scratched up Huff Rims? Honestly, they have a good amount of curb rash on them. They have bald tires on them as well. I need to clear up space in my skinny tandom garage. I'm looking for $200 Local pickup. I live in Dublin, CA. You can PM or email me for a faster response...
  17. R

Portable Bike Rack for the backside not topside?

I'm not sure where this topic would fall under but i'm looking to see if anyone here has a bike rack for our kind of cars. I'm not looking for anything for the roof; i'm looking for something that would go in the rear. help would be great. thanks guys. Rob
  18. R

WTB - Eibach Pro Springs

Looking for some eibach pro springs. Preferably in Bay Area, CA but wherever else is fine too. Hit me up on here or shoot me an email rreyes208@gmail.com. Rob
  19. R

Front plates on Jetta Grills without drilling?

Just as the title says. I just recently changed to Jetta grills and R-Lines and looking for some kind of solution similar to the no holes DIY's floating around. thanks. Rob
  20. R

WTB: VMR V710, VB3 or V713 with Rubber

As the title says... Looking for these three in Gun metal or Black finishes with decent tire tread left. Show me what you got guys. Looking to buy ASAP. Thanks. If you have pics, you could also talk to me directly through email. rreyes208@gmail.com.