GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

who likes my front? LED CONTENT!

what does everyone think?
  2. M

Can i see the difference between these two FKS?

Hm can you guys show me some pics of your car dropped on these two fk coils. Do they have good handling for perfermance or r they merely just coils to go low on? FK Automotive - Highsport Coilovers FK Automotive - Konigsport Coilovers
  3. M

FS: EuroCustoms Shortshifter, Rabbit Badgeless Grille

Alright i have for sale a eurocustoms short shifter found here: http://onestopeuro.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_8&products_id=64 I bought the short shifter to put on my 09 rabbit, the company told me it would work but dubwerks said its a completely different design for 09s so...
  4. M

My winter setup + my friend nates rabbit

enjoy;) btw the candy white one has green steelies because i blew a tire on my reg rims n decided it would be cool to paint my steelies green for fun as a winter setup.
  5. M

Another exhaust video plus LED HEADLIGHTS!

Alright i know alot of you wanted to see pics of the s5 LED headlights on my car. I wanted to wait till i got my badgeless grille to take pics i also made another video of my exhaust from a standstill and included a video of the lights. The photos are alright i just suck at taking pics lol. Well...
  6. M

my custom exhaust

no mufflers just resonators and 2.25 inch straight pipes http://www.youtube.com/v/_NV-JRkOxfQ&hl=en&fs=1&
  7. M

EuroCrew, 3 Pics :)

Just 3 pics from many of todays NIVA Fest in Illinois.
  8. M

MIDWEST TREFFEN 09 SHOW ME PICTURES

I want to see pictures of the autocross at treffen this year. !!!
  9. M

Just a wittle wabbit

10. M

WTB: OEM GTI Radio with 6 CD Changer

I only want to buy locally around Chicago I need it as soon as possible. Shoot me some offers.
  11. M

Rabbit at the track with timeslip

Went to the track on tuesday, 09 rabbit with evoms intake and custom exhaust. stock steelies and contis, five speed. i had half a tank of gas on 87 and the best time i could pull off was 15.609 with a ts of 88. this was my firsty time ever at a drag strip
  12. M

16x8.5 on springs?

Can anyone show me a picture of a rabbit or gti on 16x8.5 or any 16 inch rims with the lowest springs you can buy. im planning on buying a set of 16x8.5 inch rims and im afraid springs wont be low enough. but i cannot afford coils.
  13. M

Looking for rims!!!

I really am getting tired of running on steelies and would like to buy some rims. they have to be 18 inch. i would prefer something with a lip but it doesnt have to be. also it would be better if they were black. SELLER HAS TO BE A CHICAGO LOCAL or within 25 miles. i would like to spend around...
  14. M

WTB: Textured lower gti rear valence

Looking to buy a gti rear lower textured valence. Shoot me some offers.Would like Chicago land sellers or around Chicago.
  15. M

Jetta r32 Wallpaper

I am quite familiar with photoshop, i didn't have school today or work and its too cold to go anywhere so i decided to start a new project in photoshop. Tell me what you guys think good or bad idc. Also if someone really likes it i have a really high quality version of the pic. Also the two...
  16. M

First Official 2009 EuroCrew GTG

Euro Crew GTG. Details are as shown, also we will be getting food at the Buffalo Wild Wings right across the parking lot. Anyone is welcome. Just no haters. :paddle:
  17. M

WTT: rabbit front for gti/jetta front . CW

want to trade my rabbit front bumper with a gti front or jetta front bumper, has to be candy white, will include cash, chicagoland area.
  18. M

WTB: CW Gti Front Bumper

Shoot me some offers. I am in chicago so local would be great.
  19. M

Bank of america GTG.

Anyone down for a meet? Theres one on the 25th of january in front of Bank of America in skokie. Any questions feel free to pm me.
  20. M

WTB: Gti lower valence rear bumper

Looking to buy a rear lower gti valence preffer local chicagoland seller but will shipping will do.