GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. kevin@dbcperformance

*** DBC PERFORMANCE CUSTOMER APPRECIATION THREAD ***

Thanks to all of our customers and support from the GOLKMKV community, I thought it was a good idea to make a thread and thank everyone for there business and continued support :thumbsup: We thought it would be a good chance to get to see some of our customers cars (We encourage you to post...
  2. kevin@dbcperformance

"Projek Krossbreed" Air-Ride Build Thread

This is where it starts for me.. And will post as the journey begins from start to finish on my own "personal" air-ride system & some other cool sh*t. I welcome anyone that wants to chime in and give some support or feedback. I wanted to thank Infrared (Jake) WFSU and to Paulito & Vinny from...
  3. kevin@dbcperformance

FS: R-32 (4-DOOR) ENGINE SPUN TRIM KIT "BRAND NEW"

******* ONLY 1-KIT AND THATS IT! ****** "BRAND NEW" R-32 ENGINE SPUN KIT (4 DOOR) INCLUDES: 2 FRONT DOOR TRIM PCS 2 REAR DOOR TRIM PCS 2 STEERING COLUMN PCS 1 GLOVE BOX PC ______________________ 7 PCS TOTAL $325.00 SHIPPED! Please PM me or e-mail: kevincoolatta@aol.com
  4. kevin@dbcperformance

FS: FRONTGRILLE/EMBLEM/LOWER HONEYCOMB

SOLD kit includes: front honeycomb grille: "No holes" no scratchs, no dings, mint condition. vw insignia emblem lower honeycomb w/custom red stripe "ee militia" badge is included, or could be removed if you wanted to add your own GTI badge. Pictures: Kevin :thumbsup:
  5. kevin@dbcperformance

FS: EVOMS OILCAP W/SKULL LOGO

SOLD Pictures: Kevin :thumbsup:
  6. kevin@dbcperformance

FS: 2 Sets of OSIR C.F. Interior Trim Kits

sold I have 1 set of USED/Good condition interior trim kit for sale below from OSIR. Kit has minor defects (mostly not visible) and have tabs that are broken on the back side.. ********** (double sided tape is recommended for install) ************ Silver Finished C.F. (Includes 2 doors...
  7. kevin@dbcperformance

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays: DBC performance

I wanted to wish everyone here on the GOLFMKV community a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday!!! We wish you and your families the very best this holiday season. DBCperformance :thumbsup:
  8. kevin@dbcperformance

FEELER/FS: EUROJET C.F. RECLINABLE (BLACK LEATHER) MKV SEATS (BRACKETS INCLUDED).

* 1 SET (DRIVER / PASSENGER) EUROJET RECLINABLE SEATS. * BLACK LEATHER, EMBROIDED EJ LOGO ON THE FRONT/BACK HEADRESTS. * CARBON FIBER & RECLINABLE SEATS. * MKV SEAT BRACKETS. * INCLUDES RACE STYLE SEAT BELTS * INCLUDES SCHROTH SHOULDER PADS $1700.00 PLUS SHIPPING!!! **** SEATS ARE NO...
  9. kevin@dbcperformance

FEELER / FS: OSIR MATTE C.F. (BMP) sides vented hood

Hi Guys, I have for sale an OSIR "Matte" double sided Carbon fiber "vented" hood. It has been painted BMP on the sides, hood is in mint condition! $800.00(PICKED UP) or will ship if your willing to pay freight. (ESTIMATED FRIEGHT: $300.00) PICTURES: Thank You, Kevin :thumbsup:
  10. kevin@dbcperformance

DBCperformance wishes everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!

From all of us at dbcperformance to all of our customers and the GOLFMKV community a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving to you and your family. Happy Turkey Day :thumbsup: DBCperformance