GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. robertsonsylee

maintenance every 6 months?

I just got an email from cowell vw that I am due for a maintenance. My 32000km was done last december, and now i'm only close to 35000km. The email said that I might void my warranty if I don't do a service. Is this true??
  2. robertsonsylee

tire repair vancouver area

hey guys! Just want to ask where you have your tires repaired. I just had a flat and i don't want to buy a new tire yet.. a screw punctured my tire close to the sidewall so i'm not sure if it's fixable
  3. robertsonsylee

32k Service pricing in Vancouver

Hi guys, I was quoted $475 at Cowell and $410 at Clarkdale for the 32k service... how come it's so expensive?! Can someone tell me how much they paid for their 32k service? Thanks!
  4. robertsonsylee

LED interior problem

Hi guys, so i installed LEDs to my interior. 6 led at the front, single led at the rear sides, then 24 led for the rear middle. the problem is, when i start the car, the 2 single led bulbs are lit even if my lights should be turned off. anyone having the same problem?
  5. robertsonsylee

HID fogs problem

Okay guys, so I just installed HID in my fog lights. Everything works fine, no flicker or anything. Then when I tried to turn on the high beam, my fog lights turned off! Anyone knows what's the problem?
  6. robertsonsylee

Vagcom in Vancouver

Hi guys... just wondering if anyone in vancouver area that can help me with vagcom? I need to set my fog to 100%.. thanks!