GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. penpal

FS: FSI Carbonio

Selling my Carbonio off of my Golf R, also fits the mk5 with a FSI. Filter has ~2000 miles on it $150 Shipped
  2. penpal

oem shifter front to back endlink

its the square front to back endlink that usually comes with the lever, i cant find a part number for it. if anyone has a new one pls lemme know
  3. penpal

BSH Blockoff and 42dd tap

$75 shipped including the 42dd tap. Cant find the last screw for the BSH cap (it's shit anyways). So have a 42dd tap instead :thumbup:
  4. penpal

AWE Vent Boost Gauge

sold
  5. penpal

FS: AWE DV Relocate Kit

sold
  6. penpal

Full set of BSH mounts

Selling a set of BSH engine, tranny and pendulum mounts. All the bushings are good. Gonna buy a MK7 next year so atm just going back to stock. $300 SHIPPED
  7. penpal

Disassembling heater blower?

Does anyone know how to take apart the heater blower assembly? Mine is squeaking when cold, and I was only able to get a couple drips of sae 20 on the shaft bearing seal.
  8. penpal

rust on tyrol bushing caliper guide pins

so i took the caliper guide pins off to grease them this morning and i noticed some surface rust on them. they were installed last year right before winter. is this fairly common with this kit?
  9. penpal

Aerokroil Penetrating-Lubricating Oils

Anyone know where I can get some of this stuff around the GTA area?
  10. penpal

Would a crackedintercooler throw a cel?

Stock tune but my boost gauge shows I'm only spiking to 10ish psi then falls off and holds at -21hg. So it seems I'm still able to boost so the wastegate seems to be functioning ok. The car is just not holding any boost. I've checked all the hoses and connections, none of them are punctured or...
  11. penpal

Caps for Tyrol bushing sliding pins

Since the tyrol bushings replaces the stock rubbers and the caps, anyone noticed any premature wear or corrosion with the sliding pins exposed?
  12. penpal

Sticker bombing shifter boot

I think I'm going to sticker bomb the trim piece on my shift boot. Can anyone give me some tips on how to make it look good? pics would be appreciated :thumbsup:
  13. penpal

How do dealers seperate rusted parts.

I always wondered how dealers separate rusted together parts. ie like ball joints rusted to the control arm. PB Blaster and such doesn't necessarily always work and torching it destroys the metals structural integrity. So just how do they break apart rusted parts?
  14. penpal

Junkyards around GTA

Anyone know of a good junkyard around the GTA for parts for VW/Audi's? :thumbsup:
  15. penpal

FS: Forge Wheel Spacer w/ Extended Lug Bolts

I have a pair of Forge 11mm wheel spacers for sell, was on the car for 3 weeks. Comes with 10 RAD 40mm extended lug bolts (Ball Seat) for OEM wheels. $100 shipped anywhere to Canada or US.
  16. penpal

Sunroof Lube

anyone have the part number for the lube for the sunroof tracks?
  17. penpal

H&R DRA vs DR

I'm looking for 20mm spacers, but I take my car to the track as well. DRA is bolted on the hub with it's own supplied bolts and the wheel is bolted to the spacer itself. Where as the DR requires longer studs. Which one would be safer on the track...
  18. penpal

MK6 Suspension

I can get a set of lightly used stock MK6 Suspension at a resonable price. I think the shocks are the same as the MKV, but is it a direct fit? are the spring design different? Because I'm just planning on using the shocks and putting MKV DG springs on them.