GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. dbongaduce

FS: No error MKV license plate bulbs (in CT)

FS: No error LED MKV license plate bulbs (in CT) FS: No error LED license plate bulbs. $16.00 shipped. PM with questions :thumbsup:
  2. dbongaduce

FS: MKV 2.0T Catch Can in CT

FS: 2.0T catch can that I had on my 2006 MKV FSI. I sold the car almost two years ago and have had it in my garage. I bought it used here on golfmkv.com, was told it was a BSH Stage 2 set up with an upgraded can. There arent any markings or stampings on it so I am not 100% certain of the...
  3. dbongaduce

FS: GTI Rear Storage Tray (CT)

FS: GTI rear storage tray. No cracks, overall great shape but missing one of the rubber insert pads. $75 plus shipping. Here it is on ECS: http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_V--2.0T/Search/SiteSearch/Storage_Tray/ES2608624/ PM me for questions, etc.
  4. dbongaduce

VCDS Cable $180 shipped

VCDS CAN Cable, used on my MKV. Perfect working order. $180 shipped, which seems to lower than most people's asking price. SOLD!
  5. dbongaduce

FS: Forge TwinCooler FMIC

Sold!
  6. dbongaduce

FS: Toureg/Cayenne BBK

For sale: Toureg/Cayenne BBK which I believe fits A3, MKV and MK6 (Im not responsible if they dont fit). Comes with everything you need and is in FLAWLESS condition: 2 freshly powdercoated Brembo rotors pads 2 relatively new Mercedes ML rotors (10-15k Miles) stainless steel lines all...
  7. dbongaduce

FS: 3 inch EuroJet R32 style GTI turbo back exhaust

For Sale: 3 inch EuroJet R32 style GTI turbo back exhaust. Great shape, no dings, just needs a good polishing. 10-15K miles. AWESOME sound, aggressive and lets everyone on the block know you mean business. SOLD SOLD SOLD
  8. dbongaduce

FS: Tornado Red R32 Rear Bumper (CT)

SOLD!
  9. dbongaduce

FS: 15 inch steelies w/ 195-65-15 snow tires and MKV OEM hubcaps (CT)

I AM POSTING THESE FOR A BUDDY, PLEASE DIRECT ALL QUESTIONS/COMMENTS TO: justinshaw0404 (AT) yahoo.com or 860-997-0867 For sale in central CT, 4 15 inch steel wheels from a MKV with 4 195-65-15 snow tires and OEM VW hub caps. Wheels are in great shape and the tires are practically new with...
  10. dbongaduce

FS: T-Red Votex GTI Rear

Sold! Thanks Justin and to everyone who was interested.
  11. dbongaduce

APR Downpipe and Euroject r32 style catback?

I tried the search, and had no luck. I am wondering if anyone has run or is running an APR downpipe and a Euroject cat back r32 style exhaust. My current set up (APR downpipe, Milltek cat back) which was on my car when I bought it has about a 4 inch piece of generic exhaust connecting the APR...
  12. dbongaduce

FS: H&R Ultra Lows - Need rear shocks

For sale, H&R Ultra Low coil-overs, were on the car for approx. 30k miles. They fronts are in good shape, the rears need new struts. They ride too low for me (I know, I know) so I just replaced the whole set up. The rear shocks will need to be replaced (I can include them if someone wants...
  13. dbongaduce

Help a fellow MKV driver win a dream wedding!

UPDATE: Thanks to all those who voted, we made it to the final round!!! Voting runs from today (3/10) and ends Monday (3/15) at NOON! So again, any votes (we are Angel and Dan, couple #3) are greatly appreciated. Thanks again guys!! The link to vote is: www.ctnow.com/dreamweddings See below...
  14. dbongaduce

VAG COM - How To Measure Actual Boost

Hello - I tried searching, but didnt find what I was looking for. Can someone let me know how I log actual vs. expected boost in the vag-com? I found this: http://www.ross-tech.com/vag-com/m_blocks/110-119.html but I am unsure of which blocks to log since the description is about the same for...
  15. dbongaduce

Any ideas? Loud Noise..

I am wondering if anyone can steer me in the right direction. I have an 06 Gti, and recently started hearing a loud air leak type sound under acceleration. Boost wont go past 10-11 psi, and the noise sounds similar to my intake, just WAY louder. No CELs either....Any ideas? Thanks in...
  16. dbongaduce

WTB: 17" OEM VW Wheels

Hello - Looking for a set of OEM 17" wheels with bad or no tires. Wheels will be used for winter wheels so some curbs/nicks/dings are OK. Located in CT but willing to travel a bit.....pm me please. no tpms necessary.... Thanks - :smile: