GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Flat Black Balt

Malibu Meet 2/20/2010

Malibu Meet 2/27/2010 The socal cobalt guys are scheduling a meet once again. I invited you all bit over a year ago, and it seemed as if you all had a great time. Let me know Meeting place will most likely be at the Woodland Hills AMC Promenade, since the car's n coffee lot is a no car meet...
  2. Flat Black Balt

02 Camaro LS1 vs Blown cobalt

I'm no gti owner, but I think I've contributed long enough to be able post in here too lol. we're all friends right!? ehm.. john, ryan, other john... lol LS1 has a slp exhaust (typically dynoing 300 rwhp).. heavy suckers tho.. If I recall they're around 3400 lbs? Did two runs @ 40-90 mph...
  3. Flat Black Balt

delete please, sorry

4. Flat Black Balt

I made a non-profit hooka forum!

Folks I present www.hookanation.com Come check it out; registration is free, and maybe you'll learn a thing or two.
  5. Flat Black Balt

FS: APR STEALTH 3" TURBOBACK exhaust

This came off a 07 STG2 GTI. Has roughly 20-30k on it. $800 or best offer. built 2007 model # cd100013 batch# 55881 fpim# 0475 I'm waiting on the serial plate to be cleaned, and I'll post a pic.
  6. Flat Black Balt

100 Octane APR Stg1 GTI vs supercharged cobalt

Who wants to see this happen!? I'm waiting on MkvUltra to refill his tank w/ 100 octane Though I dunno, I think he may be running into a fueling issue... ---- His mods APR STG1 flashes Vallet mode/91 octane/93 octane/100 octane Some other supporting stuff under the hood (Ryan chime in, I...
  7. Flat Black Balt

Whos down for a A.M. or P.M. cruise tomorrow?

We could hit up some of my favorite twisties on mulholland to the rockstorephotos and get our photos taken professionally. Anyone down? I'll go v-dub style and slam the rear and front just for the cruise lol.
  8. Flat Black Balt

snake/mulholland today?

been awake all night.... went to freaking Aroma Cafe last night n got there ice blended coffee.... baah anyone down for snake/mulholland today?
  9. Flat Black Balt

IRWINDALE 1/8 mile 2/12/09

I'm gonna try and be there between 4-5 o'clock. anyone wanna come?
  10. Flat Black Balt

Cobalt Meet Sunday Jan. 18th (VDUB WELCOME)

Roughly 12-15 and maybe more Cobalts from the socal region,will be meeting at the ISLANDS off Kanan rd. in Agoura Hills starting at 10 A.M. The plan is to cruise PCH, and to either cruise to sunset blvd or towards neptunes net. Still undecided; regardless it will be fun, and everyone could...
  11. Flat Black Balt

SMOKEY GRAY R-32 SPOTTED IN AGOURA HILLS

Just thought I'd see if anyone knows this R-32 Stopped by jack n the box for a mid night snack, and saw the the unmistakable dual exhaust and badge. it was the older model, not the new 08 edition.
  12. Flat Black Balt

818 - 310 - 805 - 323 area codes

Whats news? Anyone wanna go cruise on a nice night like tonight?
  13. Flat Black Balt

Family guy fans

THE JEW MAN GROUP!
  14. Flat Black Balt

Auto Club Speedway 1/4 Mile Nov. 2nd

Hello everyone This being my first post, I'd like to introduce myself and find out if anyone of you would like to join me and my GTI friend in Fontana on November 2nd, 2008. Name: Steven Car: 07 Chevy Cobalt SS Supercharged The mods that count: Smaller supercharger pulley, full exhaust, meth...