GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 0

1.8t block with fsi head, will it work

as title states, I am wondering if its possible to mate an fsi head to a 1.8t block, I remember seeing something but cant remember and im finally getting around to building my engine and am debating on a lot of things. any help is appreciated
  2. 0

what are stock pistons capable of handling hp wise

like the title states, what are the stock pistons capable of handling numbers wise, thinking of running precision 5858 and wanted to know what id be limited too if I ran stock pistons with drop in rods
  3. 0

2.0t tsi engine and factory turbos for sale

as title states, have tsi ccta from a 09 jetta dsg car, engine jumped time, bottom end is in great shape, possible piston ring land damage, valves hit, all intake valves are stuck open, head should be able to be fixed, local pick up in Cincinnati, oh only, will not ship, asking 500 obo, don't...
  4. 0

Stock pistons

So this might be a stupid question, but what kind of power are the stock pistons good for, thinking about doing drop in rods with thicker head gasket, and then also pondering the idea of just going ahead and doing rods and pistons, power goal is roughly 550 wheel, and I really don't feel like...
  5. 0

to all big turbo guys, what part number are your injectors

as title states, i would like to know what part number your injectors are. the part number i have for the rs4 injectors is 079 906 036 d, was wondering if i could use 079 906 036 c, which is found in the v10 r8 and the touareg 2 with the v8 fsi, since i work a strictly vw dealer, vwoa wont let...
  6. 0

cts turbo kit vs. atp turbo kit

just wondering if there is any big differences in quallity, hp, and customer support, looking to go for the gt3076r setup, just wondering
  7. 0

votex roof bars and mont blanc roof basket for jetta

as title states, i have a votex roof rack and mont blanc basket setup that im willing to part with since i really dont use it, its only been mounted to the car several times, basket and bars have never had anything mounted to them, asking price is 400 firm for both, if you are withtin 200 miles...
  8. 0

cams

hello, getting ready to start buying parts for a full high hp build and decided that i also wanted to do cams as well, i know that there are cams out there, but so far i have had no luck finding anywhere that sells any, was wondering if anyone has any kind of idea were they can be found, thanks...
  9. 0

My 07jetta vs 2010 370z

My 07 jetta which is a 2.0t with 3inch catless downpipe with turn down, apr stg 2 software, p-flo, forge dv, southbend stg2 clutch and flywheel, eurojet tb pipe vs stock 370z, he pulled on me when I was shifting, but all in all stayed right with him from 40 to 130, he pulled on me when we went...
  10. 0

debating if i need to upgrade clutch

well, my stock clutch is slipping, i am stage 2 apr with open dump on downpipe, like tite states, not sure if i should just go ahead and get a southbend stage 2 or 3 clutch kit or wether to just get anther stock clutch and pressure plate, i dont really plan on going bt anytime soon, money permitting
  11. 0

need help with suspension

im debating on either getting fk's, b&g's, or h&r ultralowes. would like an opinion on each please, and would like to know the actual drop on each since i would like to go as low as i possibly can before doing bags next year. all your opinions will be greatly appreciated. thanks, craig
  12. 0

vs. stock tc

well walked it damn good in a four door rabbit with exhaust, and revo flash, and underdrive pulley