GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. I

FS: ISS Forged Spia 3 piece Forged

Whats up guys, I have to sell the wheels on my baby to make room for a new set of 19" ISS Forged RS-8. They are 20x8.5 all around with staggered lips. These babies don't rub unless you hit a REALLY big bump. I just slammed the car and the fitment is perfect. They are painted in Matt GQ Gold with...
  2. I

ISS Forged Wheels for Sale

Hello everyone, We are running a special on all our wheels and wanted to inform the VW community.
  3. I

New Pics on GTI on 19" Simplex 5

So this is for you guys that thought the 20" wheels were to much for a VW. These are 19" Simplex 5 with Brushed Aluminum Centers and Chrome Lips. 19x8.5 All around with a 2.5" Lip and a little tire stretch (OLD SCHOOL)... Let me know what you think.:thumbsup:
  4. I

BLACK GTI on 19" Simplex 5

So this is for you guys that thought the 20" wheels were to much for a VW. These are 19" Simplex 5 with Brushed Aluminum Centers and Chrome Lips. 19x8.5 All around with a 2.5" Lip and a little tire stretch (OLD SCHOOL)... Let me know what you think. :thumbsup:
  5. I

New wheels on my MKV

They are called Spia's 20x8.5 all around with staggered lips. Let me know what u think.
  6. I

Looking for MKv Miami (Photoshoot)

Hey guys we are looking for a white MKV or R32 Dropped to do a photo shoot in the Miami area. PM me if your interested. I will post the wheels on my car tomorrow. You car will be posted on the issforged.com and the iss forged flickr account. Shops welcome.
  7. I

The Ultimate Aggressive Wheel Thread... MKV

Welcome the the Ultimate Aggresive Wheel Thread! We all know by now that the MKV can handle some very aggressive wheel fitments. This thread will be dedicated to the showcase of those awesome fitments. Everybody is more then welcome to post pics. Remember, the more pics, the better...
  8. I

1/4 Mile times

What kinda times are you guys making on you MKV GTI.... My first run lead to a tranny malfunction and didn't get to go down the track....
  9. I

Dyno Numbers

I am going to Dyno my GTI next week and want to know what to expect. What kind of numbers are you making on your MKV? Please list mods if possible...
  10. I

Problems with the shifter

Anyone had problems with their shifters... I went to the track today and when I pulled 2nd in the shifter kinda came out of its place... Now it won't go in 1st... Second time it happens....
  11. I

Problem with shifter

Anyone had problems with their shifters... I went to the track today and when I pulled 2nd in the shifter kinda came out of its place... Now it won't go in 1st... Second time it happens....