GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. eurocars

Custom catback - 4” aluminum

Selling my custom exhaust, no longer fits due to my 4motion swap. 3” stainless v-band to 4” aluminum. Vibrant muffler in-line. Weighs hardly anything, can easily pick up the entire piece with one hand. $500 plus shipping, or pick up in Indianapolis
  2. eurocars

AEM 340 LPFP with basket

AEM 340 LPFP, has maybe 200 miles on it. Only reason for selling is that I am in the middle of a 4motion swap and have changed over to a TTRS pump. Will require your level sensor as I had to retain mine to use on the TTRS pump, swap is very easy. $100 plus shipping
  3. eurocars

SOLD: MKV R rear calipers

SOLD SOLD SOLD Rebuilt with new dust boots and piston seals (old boots were torn). Comes with braided stainless lines. $300 plus shipping
  4. eurocars

FS: Brembo 17Z calipers $250 + ship

SOLD Used Brembo calipers in good condition. Could use cosmetic refinishing. Pair with MK4 R brake lines, 17Z bolt kit and Mercedes rotors for a BBK on the cheap. $250 plus shipping, Firm
  5. eurocars

FS: Brembo 17Z calipers

SOLD Used Brembo calipers, bolt on a MKV/MK6 with different bolts, MK4 R32 lines and Mercedes rotors. Inexpensive BBK upgrade. $300 plus shipping. Can rebuild/refinish for extra
  6. eurocars

FS: Eurodyne Boost Manager Methanol Kit

SOLD Brand new, never installed Eurodyne BM+ kit with methanol pump. $500 +shipping. Retails for $700 http://www.raimotorsport.com/Eurodyne-Boost-Manager-Plus-Methanol-Kit-p/b6bmp.htm
  7. eurocars

FS: Tial MVS wastegate

Sold 38mm wastegate, only used for 1k miles, comes with all hardware. 200+ shipping
  8. eurocars

FS: FSI big throttle body

Bolts on to FSI flange, approx 11mm over stock size. 200 plus shipping. Only large TB in pictures is for sale
  9. eurocars

06A (MK4)/06F (MK5) hybrid engine build

The MK4 1.8T (06A) block has many advantages over the MK5 2.0T (06F) block. Most high horsepower builds tend to convert the front oil filter housing to the MK4 metal style with an adapter plate and remove the MK5 balance shaft assembly in favor of the 1.8t oil pump. With a MK4 block, no adapters...
  10. eurocars

FS: New braided stainless clutch line - $40 shipped

Bought an extra and dont need this one. Replaces the OEM rubber hose. Brand new, never used $40 shipped
  11. eurocars

FS: 4motion swap transmission with LSD $1200

Was going to use for my 4motion swap, but I no longer have the rest of the parts (sold). Trans is from a MK1 TT, has an LSD installed. ~60k miles on the trans. Can also be converted to FWD with a kit from Epytec. $1200+ shipping or can pick up in Indianapolis Pic stolen from google, trans...
  12. eurocars

FS: Rev D OEM diverter valve

SOLD
  13. eurocars

Euro part number request

Need help finding a part number for the AXW (N/A FSI) cam adjuster housing. It has no provision for a HPFP like in the picture below: Any leads are appreciated
  14. eurocars

FS: Polished 1.8T Oil filter housing and IE 06F to 06A adapter plate

Adapter plate sold, housing still available Switching to a MK4 block so I dont need the adapter anymore. Allows for a 1.8t oil filter housing so you can run a metal filter and change up oil cooler setups if you want. Is a necessity if you are wanting to run a 1.8t oil pump and delete your...
  15. eurocars

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

First
  16. eurocars

FS: polished billet aluminum pulleys

FS is a new set of gruvenparts billet aluminum idler and alternator pulleys. I'm converting to a custom 60 amp alternator setup so no longer need these. Also have a polished tensioner I could include for a little more. $125 shipped
  17. eurocars

Feeler: Unibrace XB

Sold
  18. eurocars

FS: Whiteline/Poweflex control arm bushings

SOLD New whiteline bushings intalled in OEM housings. Used the housings to test-fit once, then they were removed and the bushings installed. Powerflex bushings for the front end of the control arm, brand new still in packaging. Looking to get $140 shipped in the U.S. for the pair (int'l...
  19. eurocars

FS: Full MKV 4motion setup

SOLD Plans with the car/life are changing so i've decided to put my 4motion setup for sale. Comes with everything needed for the swap except for a golf R front passenger side axle. On a GTI, rear spare tire pan will need modified to clear the subframe, GLI/Jetta is bolt-in. TT225 Quattro trans...