GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

WTB: MK6 golf r knob.

Please and thanks you :thumbsup:
  2. N

WTB: GTI shifter/shift boot

Looking for one i can pick up locally or in LA... (im in santa barbara)
  3. N

*Non MKV Content* The Replacement (Build)

Within a Month i was able to sell my 2009 GTI which i hope some of u remember cause i sure do miss it. But i was able to move right along and get a replacement... Since i hate VWvortex i think ill be updating u guys on here i love the MKV community too much... Anyways here she is...
  4. N

*SOCAL* 2009 VW BMP GTI (DSG) 50k miles

*SOCAL* 2009 VW BMP GTI $16,000 OBO (DSG) 50k miles As stated in the title it is a 2009 VW GTI MKV. It currently has a little more than 50,000 miles on it I am the 1st and only owner. The interior still smells new and there are no stains or any sign of wear. I baby it and I wash & wax it...
  5. N

Three Great Years...

I Bought my 2009 BMP GTI in December of 2008. From then till August 2011 it was an amazing car and i felt honored to own one. Unfortunately due to recent personal family issues and school i was forced to do the last thing i ever wanted to do... Get rid of my GTI. As much of a money pit as it was...
  6. N

BMP .:R32 Rear + Exaust (SOCAL)

I have a mint condition BMP R rear bumper includes lower valence and the reflectors as well. The exhaust is a 2.75inch straight pipe exhaust custom made by a shop in town. It sounds amazing :thumbsup: Looking for a local pick up or will drive a REASONABLE distance to meet up. $750.
  7. N

***PART OUT*** SOCAL.

Due to a financial emergency i am having to part my car and sell it ASAP. Its a real bummer but it has to be done... i am not stoked at all... Anyways here is the deal: Alphards MB with Falken 452s 70% tread left - $650 plus ur OEM VW wheels OEM BMP R32 rear w/ Custom 2.75" straight pipe...
  8. N

***PART OUT*** SOCAL.

Due to a financial emergency i am having to part my car and sell it ASAP. Its a real bummer but it has to be done... i am not stoked at all... Anyways here is the deal: Alphards MB with Falken 452s 70% tread left - $650 plus ur OEM VW wheels OEM BMP R32 rear w/ Custom 2.75" straight pipe...
  9. N

***PART OUT*** SOCAL.

Due to a financial emergency i am having to part my car and sell it ASAP. Its a real bummer but it has to be done... i am not stoked at all... Anyways here is the deal: Alphards MB $650 plus ur OEM VW wheels OR $1000 Outright (NO more tires found camber wear up front...) SOLD SOLD SOLD OEM...
  10. N

***PART OUT*** SOCAL.

11. N

WTB: CCW CLassics

Been wanting a set for a while now. Currently i have a set of Alphards for trade with a good amount of cash on top i know how much CCWs go for. They are my only wheels so i kinda need to get a buyer at the same time as i pick up new wheels. Also if i can find a set with close to the same offsets...
  12. N

WTB: HUFFS with tires...

Im located in Santa Barbara CA looking for a local deal only thanks Let me see what u got :thumbsup: Thanks
  13. N

SkooLz Out 4 SummER...

Two more weeks of school and i can finally enjoy the beach and warm weather... Got back from SF last week & my car was nastyyy so i gave her a good bath and shot some pics up an my land lords house... Hes a BOSS Enjoy C&C welcome as always :thumbsup:
  14. N

THE ONE.

Hi.
  15. N

Homeward Bound.

Had an awesome week of partying at the UCSB campus turned 21 last week :thumbsup: here is a lil clip my buddy shot on our way home: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZB_i2yk9Fc&feature=channel_video_title enjoy...
  16. N

Steelyz!

Where can i buy steelies and or steelies with tires on them... Possible?
  17. N

WTT: MB Alphards *SOCAL*

No longer for sale as i sold my stockers but i am open to trades... Tire on mine have 90% tread in the back and 95% in the front I would like to get wheels with similar tire %'s They have no curbage, only a few small blemishes from rocks on the road n stuff. WHAT YOU GOT :cool:
  18. N

FS: FK Highsport *LA AREA*

They are off the car and for sale! $650 :thumbsup:
  19. N

Same shit az always.

Just one in the driveway before it starts to rain again...
  20. N

Tucking Alphards...

I ordered an Airlift kit and was wondering if it is possible to tuck Alphards in the rear without having to pull the arches and/or mod them in any way... the cars iv seen running the same setup i will have seem to have pulled the arches to tuck the rears (18x9.5 et. 40?) I assume i am going to...