GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

Beta testing the REVO DSG and revised ECU software

Hey guys, I just spent my morning at the REVO offices while they downloaded their DSG and revised ECU software. Some of you may recall that I was also the test mule for the APR software. I'll hold off on my reviews and comments until I've spent a few days with the program and have had a chance...
  2. G

CW R32 20k miles $24,750 Clean, some mods

Car ADD has struck again! I don’t need to sell this car but I’d like to move on to another project. 2008 VW R32 VR6 motor, DSG Transmission, AWD Miles 20,600 (car is driven a few times a week and may be higher by the time I sell it) Price $24,750 Adult owned, well cared for Location: Atlanta...
  3. G

R32 Track Day

Hey guys, sorry for the cross post, I should have posted this in here I was at a small track day yesterday with some STI’s, WRX’s, a couple of race only BMWs and a supercharged Miata. We went to Talladega Gran Prix Raceway www.tgprace.com I’ve driven there before in my old WRX a coupe of...
  4. G

track day experience

Hey guys: I was at a small track day yesterday with some STI’s, WRX’s, a couple of race only BMWs and a supercharged Miata. We went to Talladega Gran Prix Raceway www.tgprace.com I’ve driven there before in my old WRX a coupe of times. It isn’t the fastest or most intense track but is...
  5. G

R32 wheels in Atlanta

SOLD!
  6. G

ATL, WTT Black RS4 Reps

Hey Guys: I just mounted up these blask RS4 Reps. SIze 18x8 et 41 (IIRC) 5 x 112. Wheels are brand new, no flaws. Tires are stock R32 summer tires with 8,500 miles on them. Plenty of life left. I'm in Atlanta and looking to trade. What do you have? I'd preffer assemblies. We could work out...
  7. G

CW R32 with Black RS4 reps

Pictures with the new wheels. I'm not sure ifI am feeling them yet And the dude behind the wheel
  8. G

New Owner and APR test mule

Hello Guys: I posted this over at the Vortex but I wanted to share over here too Hello Guys: I just bought my friend's CW R32 # 1,009. Before I took possession of it I arranged for APR to use my (then his) R32 as a development mule for a new re-flash. The car is bone stock except a K&N...