GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

FS: ST coilovers Golf mk5/6 Brand New $750(SOLD)

These ST coilovers are built by KW in Germany and are the galvanised version of the famous KW V1 coilovers that everyone raves about . Suit Golf mk5 and Mk6 Gti and sold in the American market by KW Automotive North America under the ST branding name Still in original box and come with a full...
  2. R

Eibach prokit MK6/Mk5 Gti springs

Eibach prokit MK6/Mk5 Gti I have just removed these from my mk5 gti as I am selling the car. They are the Eibach prokit for the Mk6 gti but are fully compatible with the mk5 gti , fit perfectly and have a very comfortable ride. I bought the mk6 eibach springs because they lower more than...
  3. R

New Votex rear skirt ( Genuine Vw) Gti

I have a brand new boxed genuine Vw votex rear skirt to sell. Was going to fit to my gti and colour code , but am now selling my car. This is in original boxing , is a smooth, factory pre-primed skirt that only needs painting. New cost over $850 from Vw. Selling for $330 plus postage. Have...
  4. R

New Votex lip (Rep)

I have a brand new votex front lip that I purchased from Germany for sale , as I am selling my gti . Still in original packaging. Is made of high quality smooth flexible PUR factory style plastic...
  5. R

FS: 2008 MK5 VW GOLF GTI- MY09 DSG

I am listing my immaculate 2008 VW MK5 Golf Gti Dsg for sale. Car had sold late last year but eventually sale fell through due to buyer unable to get finance:mad: Was purchased new in late October 2008 and is a My09 model. Is in perfect condition inside and out. Always garaged and detailed...
  6. R

FS: BLUEFIN UNIT (BRAND NEW) $580

FS: BLUEFIN UNIT (BRAND NEW) $550 I have a brand new superchips bluefin unit for sale. Purchased January 2011, and never installed on my Vw Mk5 Gti . Has full warranty , including receipt. Sale price dropped to $550 ($130 cheaper than new retail price) including postage to anywhere in...
  7. R

FS: Vw 18 inch Karthoum wheels (Immac)

Here is another photo of the karthoum wheel on a gti
  8. R

FS: Vw 18 inch Karthoum wheels (Immac)

I have a set of immaculate , completely unmarked genuine 18 inch Silver Vw Karthoums in size 18x8 for sale to suit golf gti mk5/6 or any other mk5/6 Vw Golf / Jetta variant. Only mounted on my mk5 gti for 2 weeks before selling car because of new company car. New price $520 each =$2080 per...
  9. R

H&R Comfort cup suspension kit (NEW)

Have a brand new H&R Comfort cup suspension kit composed of matching H&r lowering progressive rate springs and matching H&r specially valved shocks for sale. Lowers 30 mm. (approx 1 finger gap)Suits Mk5 GTI . Will also fit Mk6 Gti also. Sourced new while I was in Germany earlier this year but...
  10. R

Dsg manual mode question

Have noticed that when in manual mode , and in higher gear (ie 4th gear in 60km zone) if I floor accelerator , dsg will kick down automatically to lower gear. Is this normal? Havent really noticed it before.
  11. R

FS: Eibach prokit lowering springs (New) $300

FS: Eibach prokit lowering springs (New) $280 I have these new springs to suit mk5 gti etc for sale. Will lower about 15 mm and provide near stock ride quality. Price is $280 (pickup from Albury) or $300 with postage. These springs sell for over $650 new. Can be contacted on ph:0403769759...
  12. R

Axle bolt part number?

Anyone know the part number for front axle bolts as I am wanting to change my springs?
  13. R

German Eibach Prokit linear rate springs for Gti mk5

Just recieved Pro kit direct from Germany to suit Gti Mk5 and to my surprise , the official eibach literature with it clearly states that both front (11-15-007-02-VA) and rear(11-85-014-05-HA) are linear rate. Inspecting the springs shows regular linear spacing without any dead coils. Have...
  14. R

Karthoums/Pirelli=Denver/continental weight

How pleasantly surprised was i when i weighed my stock 17inch denvers /continentals at 21kg and found that they weighed the same as my new 18 inch Karthoum/pirelli P zero neros. Both were weighed on exactly the same scales.:happyanim: Regards George Albury/Wodonga
  15. R

Cruise control down hills

I find that my 2008 golf gti does not maintain speed on cruise down hills but tends to pick up speed. Is this normal or do i have a fault? I ask this because i have come from a Mazda rx8 which would always maintain the set cruise control speed even when descending down reasonably steep hills...
  16. R

Karthoum wheels wanted

Hi Guys, Looking at purchasing a set of 18 inch vw karthoum wheels in good condition for my 08 golf gti. Please call me on Ph:0403769759 if you can help. Regards George Albury/Wodonga