GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. earthtoandy

FS: I hate to do this but, United Grey Package 2 MKV GTI

FS: United Grey Package 2 MKV GTI!!! 23K OBO Hey guys I am thinking I will have to sell my GTI. I need to get into something cheaper and buy a house. So as much as it pain me here it goes.... 2006 MKV GTI United Grey 6MT Package 2 (XM Satellite) 7000 Miles. GTI mats Gorilla Gear iPod hookup...
  2. earthtoandy

Radio Soft Clipping, need advice

So i went to the dealer today for my oil change and also wanted to address the soft clipping of the radio (volume reduces when it thinks bass is too high). My advisor guy flat out cut me off and said "theres nothing we can do about it. We dont have the software to fix it" I have read of a...
  3. earthtoandy

MKIV GTI Delusions

So last night i went to a friends for a bit of a party. Hanging out and drinking some beer i mentioned I loved the hot black MKIV GTI in the driveway. He took me to the owner, his new roommate, and I complimented him on his great car and mentioned we were a family. My friend then jumped in all...
  4. earthtoandy

If you could add one thing to your GTI what would it be?

Hands down, without a doubt a *REAL* LSD
  5. earthtoandy

Dyno for Revo chipped cars?

Does anyone have some real dynos for the revo chip on a GTI? I wouldnt mind seeing other chip makers too. All I can seem to find is 1.8t dynos. maybe some 0-60 times before and after? Also what are the warranty ramifications. I know they say its undectectable but I dont like hearing thing...
  6. earthtoandy

So you have a GTI now... Whats your next car going to be?

Well, I have my eyes on a Lotus Exige Might end up with a MINI Cooper S. Car I dreamed of for years. Didnt quite work out and ended up with my GTI. Still love the MCS but certain things would feel like a step down.... overall still a good chance. Might wanna take a big step up like the Exige...
  7. earthtoandy

Milltek Exhaust quad tip and bumper?

So i love the quad tip milltek exhaust and obviously it requires a different bumper piece... I didnt seem to see that piece on their site. can someone point me too it? Maybe how much it costs?
  8. earthtoandy

Questions about lights

So tonight i was looking at the car from the outside since I so rarely get to and I noticed that the inner tailights and inner headlights do not seem to light up for any reason. are these just dummy lights or what?
  9. earthtoandy

US MKV Build dates

Just wondering what everyones build date is for your US MKV GTI I've got 11/05