GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

Backroads And Schools Make Pretty Good Back Drops.

Decided to go out and snap some pics, hopefully i'm getting better at this photography. Now just gotta get a new camera aaahhhh bills suck!
  2. K

some shots of my bunny, what do yous think?

Well spent about 3 an a half hours washing,clay barred, and polished so i decided to go get some new photos, it was already late but i think some pics came out alright, tell me what you think. Thanks for lookin!
  3. K

MKV Rabbit vs. MKV GTI

well as i was leaving wal-mart i was making a right turn and the gti was waiting at the stop light to go in the same direction as me, it was a sick gti candy white, votex kit, w/ huffs, looked like stock suspension, HID's looked sick too considering it was at night. Anyway he ended up going the...
  4. K

Divinci Home theater

Haha! well just found out that my brother in-law just bought one from the "white van" and i laughed, after moving this weekend he finally brings it out from unpacking everything. Man i am so glad i refused this deal a couple years back, it sounds awful! If any of you run into two guys in a van...
  5. K

My dog got into a fight!

well moved to el paso, TX an not being out of the car for more than 5 mins. and my sisters friend whos house were stayin at for the moment has a 14month old boxer(really nice dog) so she wanted her dog to meet my dog, well my dog being 4 years old an being in a couple fights has a very strong...
  6. K

UFC LYOTO FTW!

Haha, yea buddy looks like karate came out victorious on this one! Had some good matches. anyone watch this badboy? I'm very pleased with outcomes. can't wait for next UFC's!
  7. K

Good Bye Vegas...El Paso here I come

Well it seems as the economy has hit me hard, losing my job as the company I worked for went out of business three months ago. Getting a new job only to realize that it sucked(lo pay, bad work environment, unfair managers) So now I say good bye to Vegas as on 05/26/09 will be my last day. Going...
  8. K

Worlds strictest parents!

Have any of you seen this show on T.V. I must say its halarious, i do wanna slap the shit out of some of these kids I must have to admit.:fighting0030:
  9. K

color matching mouldings!

so i finally decided to color match my front bumper and side mouldings, was wondering should i go ahead and color match the side markers too? was getting tired of my rabbit lookin like a football player:smile: my cars candy white, but yeah wats your guys oppinion?
  10. K

WTB- 17" LM reps

like the title says, lookin for lm reps in 17 x 8, 17 x 8.5. in that region, do they even exist? been lookin around and all i could find was 18" and 19" reps. or if you know a place where sells these let me know, any help is appriciated, Thanks!
  11. K

L.A. San Diego area!

will be there this weekend and wanna know if theres anything going on? any shops i can go check out? either way thanks in advance!
  12. K

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BEER?

wats up guys an gals, thought id make a thread about beer :) i'll start it off, for the every other day beer for me is heineken and for when i'm feelin special I go for guiness! post up your favs! and dont be afraid to post any new berverages that you may have seen or heard of..or tasted.
  13. K

FK Highsport coilovers?

hi guys, i know alot of you are sporting silverline plux x's and was looking on ese tuning and found the highsports? are these okay never really heard anything about them considering most peeps go with silverlines, plus tryin to save some money so jus wondering what you all think? thanks in advance.
  14. K

OEM Rabbit Exhaust?

hey guys was wondering if the exhaust piping before and after the first resinator is the same size?
  15. K

WTB stock gti exhaust! las vegas area

well as title states lookin into it, seen the vid on youtube of a rabbit with a gti exhaust on it and kinda sounds neat i think. so yea lookin in to one near the vegas area, i can drive not too far. posted this in the main discussion area and no responses probably cause everyone is like "wrong...
  16. K

las vegas gti owners.

hey guys jus hopped on this forum, anyways was wondering if you guys had your stock gti exhaust that you wanted to get rid of? if so let me know.