GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. TDIESEL

Koni Sport or Bilstein B8?

I have just ordered myself a set of Vogtland sports springs (2" drop) for my 2.0 TDI and am trying to decide which strut/shocks I should use. My car is a daily driver and the roads around my area are far from smooth. I want a firm but comfortable ride, not harsh and bouncy. Any advice to...
  2. TDIESEL

TDI tractor

Been busy with a few upgrades to my TDI recently so thought I'd share the end results :)
  3. TDIESEL

Bum lift for my TDI (Aussie version of Rabbit)

Hi all, I'm going to give my TDI a bum lift by fitting a GTI rear valance. What I would like to know from anyone who has already fitted a GTI rear valance to their humble TDI tractor (or rabbit) is do I need to get new rear inner guard liners or will the original ones be fine. I recall reading...
  4. TDIESEL

2.0 TDI, buzzing/ticking/whirring noise when ignition on..

This evening my 2.0 TDI Golf had a strange buzzing noise coming from under the bonnet when I pulled up in my driveway. The noise seemed to be coming from the front of the engine area where a large rubber hose goes into an alloy housing with an electrical connection and it stops approx 10-20...
  5. TDIESEL

Buzzing/ticking/whirring noise 2.0 TDI..HELP!!!

This evening my 2.0 TDI Golf had a strange buzzing noise coming from under the bonnet when I pulled up in my driveway. The noise seemed to be coming from the front of the engine area where a large rubber hose goes into an alloy housing with an electrical connection and it stops approx 10-20...
  6. TDIESEL

CW with Black LED Tail Lights

I was seriously considering the black version of the LED's I got but wasn't game enough...am thinking about tinting them though.
  7. TDIESEL

VW Golf magazine

Had to go to doctors today and just sat down and noticed a magazine about Golfs MK5/6 so I pick it up and start to flick through thinking this looks interesting and got half excited. So I sit down thinking I'd have a good read but bugger me dead, the second I sat down my name gets called out...
  8. TDIESEL

Merc - VW hub centric rings

Anyone used these? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HUB-CENTRIC-RING-66-56-66-6-57-1-VW-JETTA-PASSAT-GOLF_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZQ7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2em63Q2el1177QQhashZitem5881b09f0dQQitemZ380132957965QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories I am considering buying...
  9. TDIESEL

Posts being deleted at VWW

Here's some I prepared earlier
  10. TDIESEL

Interest Check: OEM LED taillight Group Buy

Here's some similar LED's that I got for $377 AUD delivered to my door. Granted that they are not full LED as such, I still reckon they are the best option for those who can't justify the OEM LED price. Lens swap in mine didn't involve heat guns and the like either :biggrin: The group buy price...
  11. TDIESEL

RCD500 security code probs

I have recently bought a used RCD500 head unit to replace my RCD300, mainly for 6 stacker function. Got everything hooked up no probs but when I put in the code that was supplied on the card it just comes up with SAFE and locks after 2 attempts. I have followed the owners manual to the letter...
  12. TDIESEL

How to remove RCD500 headunit and run a power cable through the firewall.

Moderators, please add this as a sticky. Note: I did not do the write ups and wish to thank the OP's for their excellant write ups and pics. I used these as a guide to take out my head unit and run a cable for my amplifier. Whole job took around an hour. Virtually anyone can do this , all you...
  13. TDIESEL

OT: VWW is Piss Week

I'll join you. The Brissie cop paranoia thread was good while it lasted and looks like this may be a winner too.
  14. TDIESEL

dyi for gti exhaust on a rabbit?

Piece of piss. Buy and fit a GT or GTI rear lower valance and pay a visit to local exhaust shop to cut your old tips off and weld new ones on.
  15. TDIESEL

Sealed subwoofer recommendation

Hi guys (and gals), I'm looking at buying a sealed sub/enclosure for my Golf and wondering if anyone has any dealing with Kicker subs. I am currently looking at this as it takes up minimal space. http://www.kicker.uk.com/compvtboxes.html Opinions or other recommendations gladly sought. Oh by...
  16. TDIESEL

Opinions sought for MK5 standard system upgrade

MK5 standard system upgrade - update Ok sound guru's...question time I am looking at putting a sub in my MK5 and trying to figure out the best scenario. I will be using the standard RCD500 hu and original speakers. My options I am looking at are: 1. Buy 4 channel amp to drive main speakers...
  17. TDIESEL

wheel change/photoshop time -

I'm considering a wheel change at the moment and was wondering if someone could photoshop a set of Hufs onto my car?
  18. TDIESEL

Scammer

got my popcorn...carry on fella's
  19. TDIESEL

LED tail lights

Recently got new LED Tail lights. I originally put these pics in the photo gallery thread but thought they would be more appropriate here :thumbsup: LED's in action
  20. TDIESEL

New LED tail lights

Who's ready for some LED action? I think I've covered all light combinations. :thumbsup: