GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

R owners with Whiteline swaybars please chime in!

Hey ladies and gents, I remember reading a thread (maybe not on this forum) about the Whiteline swaybars having some unexpected movement causing damage to endlinks. If anyone has Whiteline swaybars installed or has knowledge about this matter please post what you know. Also, any thoughts about...
  2. K

Anti dazzle/auto dim side view mirror glass

Hello All, I am trying to locate the passenger side anti dazzle/auto dim mirror glass for my US Spec R32 (driver side for UK and AU spec Golf V). I believe that the Golf V owners in the UK and in AU will be most helpful in this search, but no matter where you are from if you can help...please...
  3. K

Anti dazzle/auto dim side view mirror glass

Hello All, I am trying to locate the passenger side anti dazzle/auto dim mirror glass for my US Spec R32 (driver side for UK and AU spec Golf V). I believe that the Golf V owners in the UK and in AU will be most helpful in this search, but no matter where you are from if you can help...please...
  4. K

anti dazzle (auto dimming) glass needed...

Hello All, I have a Golf V R32 US Spec and I would like to purchase the anti dazzle glass for the passenger side view (exterior) mirror. I need help from you fellow Golf V owners in the AU to find this part. The driver side for the AU spec Golf V is the passenger side for the US spec Golf V...
  5. K

side view mirror (exterior) anti dazzle glass

Hello All, I have a Golf V R32 US Spec and I would like to purchase the anti dazzle glass for the passenger side view (exterior) mirror. I need help from you fellow Golf V owners in the UK to find this part. The driver side for the UK spec Golf V is the passenger side for the US spec Golf V...