GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. HenWee

water Temp Adaptor

Hey, Anyone know what hose size is on a 09 TSI GTI? I want to buy a water temperature adaptor but don't know what size I need will fit. Thanks!
  2. HenWee

Boost/Volt gauge problem. Please Help!

Hi, I had Prosport boost and voltage gauge installed back in 2010. They worked great for the pass 3 years. They started to act weird in Dec 2012. While running, the boost gauge would drop out and back to the right psi. In Jan the boost gauge and volt gauge would not indicate at all. It still...
  3. HenWee

Stock tires and brakes life span

Hi I do understand how long the stock tires and brakes last depends on how you drive, but is there a general timeline to change them as well? A friend informed me I should change tires at 60,000km. Is that how long the tires will last and I should change at that point, similar to oil change...
  4. HenWee

Robbed

Just done my 30,000km type III (whoever that means) service. Feels like I just got robbed :iono:
  5. HenWee

Help! Black liquid in boost gauge filter.

Hi, Recently I noticed my boost went from 15psi to 10psi. I examined the line from the boost tap to the filter and the line from filter to sensor (electrical boost). I saw the sponge in the filter had some black liquid soaked in it ... actually there was still some liquid rolling around in it...
  6. HenWee

Auto parts scrap yard

Hi there, Anyone know any auto scrap yard around Richmond Hill/Markham where I might be able to pick up an engine block for cheap? It doesn't need to be working or vw for that matter. Thanks in advance
  7. HenWee

Is this working?

Second Attempt 11/14/2010 The result of my first attempt didn't come out as good as I thought (Read below labelled "First Attempt" for detail). This time I decided to try more of a silver color similar to the mask on a R32. I feel better with the way it turned out this time. But it sorta looks...
  8. HenWee

Boost Gauge Wiring

Hi All, I got a gauge that requires constant 12v, ignition 12v and light switch signal. Anyone know where to tap these off from? Fuse box or the light switch. Thanks
  9. HenWee

Next APR sale

Hi all, Anyone with a clue when the next APR sale will be? Thanks
  10. HenWee

Nitro Tires

Hi all, I'm new to nitrogen inflated tires. I'm curious to know in the future if I do need to increase my psi should I add air from a gas station compressor? or is it worth it to keep only nitrogen in there? and where is a good place to get this done. Thanks in advance
  11. HenWee

+1 GTi on the road

Hi all, New to the forum and the VW family. Picked up the car only a week ago. Still currently breaking it in and experimenting with the handling. Just wanted to pop in to say hello to my fellow VWers. If you guys see a slow CW GTi in the Richmond Hill area, that will likely be me. See you guys...