GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. PoliZei

Revo 93 program?

I was considering getting my GTI chipped. Does Revo have a 93 octane program like APR does? And is it true that Revo is a more conservative chip than APR? I only put 93 octane in my GTI. (yes I did use the search)
  2. PoliZei

WTF, no Fast?

Hey guys. I bought a fully loaded 06 GTI back in mid July. I still haven't recieved my fast. Did it get sent to my dealer or something? I've called VWoA more than once also. :thumbdown:
  3. PoliZei

EuroBadgez website?

Im looking for the 2.0T and the red GTI badge. Anyone buy anything from http://www.eurobadgez.com/vw_oem_badges3.html ? I wonder if thats oem or just a sticker.
  4. PoliZei

.:R32 MKV Wheels

I used the search and I can't seem to find out how much they weigh. Anyone know the exact weight? And are the hartman replicas the same exact wheel as the oem version?
  5. PoliZei

Whats the best radar detector available?

I was looking at radarbusters.com and I've been reading up a little. What radar detector do u guys recommend? Right now I seem to be leaning towards the Valentine 1.
  6. PoliZei

OZ 35th Anniversary rims

Are there any mkv pics out there with OZ 35th Anniversary rims? Im thinking about getting these for my bm gti.
  7. PoliZei

Trunk Liner?

I picked up my GTI about 2 weeks ago. At the time they didn't have the rubber mats & trunk liner ready so they said they would call me back when it came in. Today I went to pick them up and when I got home I noticed the little sticker on the plastic wrapping said "VW Golf Limousine 2004...
  8. PoliZei

Volkswagen Stem Caps

What do you guys think about these blue stem caps? I was going to leave my original 17" stock wheels alone for Winter and was thinking about getting these blue caps for my 18" RS4 replicas when they come in. Anyone have any pics of these blue ones on a GTI?
  9. PoliZei

Can't figure out how to shut off music!?

Hey guys. Ever since I got the car I can't seem to turn off the radio. When I press band it switches to SR1, FM, AM, but I can't find an "off" setting. I tried doing mute but that doesnt shut anything off except for volume. And when I mute it I can't hear the navigation talking to me. Im...
  10. PoliZei

R32 ride height?

If I install the H&R Touring Cup Kit will it put me around the same height of the MKV R32?
  11. PoliZei

Opinions on H&R Sports?

Hi everyone. I picked up my 2006 black GTI mkv a few days ago. Im really excited to lower this thing. I just have a few questions first because I never drove a lowered car before. Where is the best place to buy the H&R Sport Springs? How long should my stock shocks last with these? Will I be...
  12. PoliZei

What should I do?

I ordered a Black GTI 2.0T with dsg, package 2, dvd nav, and rubbermats/trunk liner this past April. I told the dealer that I wanted Sirius instead of XM and it went in the contract as Sirius. They had to custom order it cause they couldnt locate this animal. They said the car would be...
  13. PoliZei

MkV GTI APR 3" Stainless Steel Exhaust

APR has just released there exhaust for the Mk5 GTI. If I get this installed will it void my warranty on the GTI? http://goapr.com/VW/products/apr_exhaust_mkvgti.html
  14. PoliZei

New R32 Wheels on the GTI?

Does anyone know where I could buy the wheels on the new R32? I live in United States. I wanted to put them on my mk5 gti.
  15. PoliZei

Did I get a good deal?

I went to the dealer today and ordered a Black Magic Gti with DSG. I ended up paying $27,600 and $31,487 all together with taxes and fees. Its really decked out with leather and all. Did I get ripped off? Package #2 w/XM DVD-based Navigation System w/6-disc CD Changer XM Satellite Radio...
  16. PoliZei

Sportec Wheels in USA?

Hey guys. I wanted to put these same exact Sportec rims on my black magic GTI. I've been to tire rack and other sites and I cant find this wheel for sale. Is it only a Euro thing? And does someone know how much these cost?