GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

2.0TFSI K04 Revo Stage 1 Figures

Hi all, I'm in the UK and I'm looking to get my GTI Edition 30 (2.0TFSI K04) Stage 1 Revo mapped soon. The only problem is that in my area, Shell V Power (99 RON) isn't available and I'm going to have to run the car on Texaco Super Unleaded (97 Ron). I'm trying to work out what shortfall I...
  2. G

FS: 18" Genuine Omanyts - UK Only

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160378441819&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:GB:1123 Any questions via gt125@hotmail.com or ebay listing
  3. G

WTB: Air Vent Horizontal Slat

I need one of these, can't be the top or bottom slats as they are smaller and can't be the middle slat as this has the adjuster on. Cash waiting Thanks George
  4. G

Big Favour needed Please - Urgent problem

Hi all, Upon stripping down my centre console tonight I managed to seperate the two trim parts that surround the centre air vents causing all 5 slats and 3 clips for each side to drop out. I now don't know which slat goes where? Would it be possible for someone to carefully remove their air...
  5. G

MKV R32 BBS LM questions

Hi all! Also posted this in the R32 forum, wasn't sure which was the best area? Looking to replace my standard Zolders with something a bit more modern. I'm loving the look of BBS LMs but not the price tag. I have found a few places offer replicas of these. I think if I was to get some they...
  6. G

MKV R32 Wheel Recommendations

Hi all! Not sure wether to post this here or in the wheel section? Looking to replace my standard Zolders with something a bit more modern. I'm loving the look of BBS LMs but not the price tag. I have found a few places offer replicas of these. I think if I was to get some they would be 18"...