GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Sothis

American roadtrip suggestions

Hey there fellow dubbers! I am getting married this summer! Me and my mrs are thinking of an all-great American roadtrip as the honeymoon. Now, as a European ignorant (never been to US before) I of course thought of driving down route 66 (or it's remains), from Chicago to LA. But that's a kind...
  2. Sothis

Anyone from Brussels?

Hi there, anyone here is from Brussels? Just got here and going to stay for 3 months or so, could get a beer together!
  3. Sothis

Mirrors got funny

Hi guys Got an annoying problem recently. When I adjust the left mirror, the right one moves too, like they were synchronised or something :) Even more odd, when I switch to adjusting the right mirror, the left stands still as it should. A small, but annoying bug - every time I need to adjust...
  4. Sothis

Winter tires 2009/10

Which are you going for? Right about to get some and curious for oppinions. Posting here cause not all tires available in NA are supplied here so expect some EUROanswers ;D
  5. Sothis

When does the new Passat come in Europe?

2010 or later? Is it still worth getting a 2009 Passat?
  6. Sothis

Football referee in Belarus

joDU_w9zMPE that is soo funny, and that's after the game, not before!
  7. Sothis

Hehh funny one... What's your hybrid's sound like?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXK63kvUi6U :)
  8. Sothis

Polish thread

Czesc Zaczynam oficjalny, polski watek na forum (tak tak ze zgoda admina;p) A wiec, wpisujcie sie Panowie i Panie! Polish vw indahouse! pozdro sothis, Wroclaw
  9. Sothis

VW this summer

Hi everybody Missed out on the Worthersee gig in Austria:mad: What are the other finest European VW parties this summer? thanks
  10. Sothis

Hello from Poland!!

Hey everybody I've just joined today, already said hello on the broad forum, now popped in to start on the euro-section U can have a look at my two Golfs in the garage thing, one is the old but much beloved Mk2 that has been in my family since new and my new '06 Mk5 TDI, still on French plates...