GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MMD

New 2.0T FSI Fuel System Testing....!!

Does any one have info about this.....!! http://www.mjbmotorsport.com/fsifuel.html Coming in the month of June! The following information is derived from the Bosch Gasoline Engine Management manual... Compared with manifold injection, gasoline direct injection differs mainly in its higher...
  2. MMD

Schrick cam shafts from A-Z

Hey guys , since some of you knows about my cam follower nightmare , which screwed up my APR HPFP and my Intake camshaft. because of that problem I had to change my OEM camshafts and buy a new APR HPFP. :mad: for more information check out this thread Cam Follower Nightmare Since I've been put...
  3. MMD

Cam Follower NIGHTMAAAAAAAARE.....!!!!!

Yesterday I was driving my car and suddenly I got a freaking fuel cut, I felt my nick was about to break...!!!! no MIL Everything shut down , no power , no boost , no any thing. I jus drove slowly until I reached home , I got my vagcom and vaged the GTI and found this: 008851 - Fuel Pressure...
  4. MMD

The illusion...

This topic is for those who gave up their lives for the sake of Peace. Those who don't know the truth of whats really happening. Those who are seeking the truth. The screams of the Truth crying to be heard. I ask the moderator to not close this thread since people here need to know the Truth...
  5. MMD

Corner Balance tool...!!!

Recently I decided to adjust the corner balance in my GTI , being a year between autoX and track felt the necessity of corner balancing adjustment. Since there is no alignment shop specialized in corner balancing in my country I decided to do it by myself. I googled it and I ended up with this...
  6. MMD

Boost fluctuates after upgrading to K04. (Video included)..!!!

I recently upgraded to S3 (K04 + Injectors + Intercoolar) DV relocation and the software is supplied from Superchips. Installation is perfect and I was supervised on the installation process step by step..... Problem Description : - On WOT my boost gauge fluctuates in gears 2nd , 3rd , 4th...
  7. MMD

Quarter mile on K04 turbo?

so , awe has released their new k04 kit and it's 335 crank hp and 357 crank torque when the Audi S3 intercooler and a cold air intake kit is added and it costs around 4,395 $ :thumbdown: just a couple of months and apr will releaser their own k04 kit and forsure it's not gonna be less than...
  8. MMD

VF-Engineeirng 3 Engine Mounts

Usualy I dont like to talk about my installed aftermarket parts , but because there is no many threads about these mounts I started mine..... Yesterday I installed the new 3 mounts made by VF, first let me talk about the mounts , looking at the mounts you can see how just these mounts had been...
  9. MMD

Dyno Using VagCom

Since i got my vagCom, i used to do dyno in weekends , and i always get these numbers -----> 220whp and 240-250 wlbs , sometimes less -> 210whp. what about you guys ? why dont you just do a dyno using your vagCom and post it here with your current mods. for those who dont know how to dyno...
  10. MMD

Dyno shows RICH MIXTURE !!!!!

By accident I knew i have a rich mixture , in the first dyno (stock) I had it form 3000 rpm up to 6000 . http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13367 I read alot about this , i know that rich mixture is not more dangerous than lean mixture. the optimal AFR is 14.7 and at high RPM it...
  11. MMD

Engine acting strangely (Video Included)

HI Guys, Let's get straight to the point, my engine is acting in a very strange way once i switch on the engine. The rpm indicator starts to increase by it self from 500 - 1500 rpm and sometimes to 2000rpm infinetly. This problem always happens during driving, I will find the accelerator...
  12. MMD

Dyno ABT GTI VS My Stock GTI

hi guys, yesterday it was a dyno day, the new dealer for ABT in Qatar decided to make a dyno for their Demo moded GTI vs a stock one (my GTI). what made me to screem at the dyno shop that my Gti hit 220 hp :eyebulge: on the engine and 184 HP @ 5271 :thumbup: on the wheel. the moded GTI by...
  13. MMD

what do think about this....?? intake manifold

ABD Racing is proud to be the first in manufacturing an all new performance intake manifold for the 1.8t vehicles. This is an all new cast aluminum part that can be ordered either satin or fully polished. ABD Racing has shortened the intake runner length and fabricated an all new larger plenum...
  14. MMD

BBS supplying original VW wheels

for me it's new information i liked to share http://www.bbs.com/index.php?id=274&L=2&L=2 :thumbup:
  15. MMD

Learn How To Drift?

this is the best video i've ever seen to learn how to drift :biggrin: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5105552811274367640&q=learn+drift just have fun :thumbup:
  16. MMD

highest temperature in my GTI

it's 49 C is equivalent to 120.2 F your comments on this and try to post the highest temp in your home... :wink:
  17. MMD

highest temperature in my GTI

it's 49 C is equivalent to 120.2 F your comments on this and try to post the highest temp in your home... :wink:
  18. MMD

DSG & 6 MT

Does anyone know what's the gear ration for both DSG an and 6MT i searched the internet but i didnt find any correct data :iono:
  19. MMD

Cheer Up guys our GTI isn't less than V8 engines

hi guys guess what happened yesterday , i was taking a ride at midnight and my Fast was hungry seeking for a victium,suddenly found a big victium i got scared :eyebulge: but my Fast didnt :mad: ,the victium was "Mercedes CL 500" :eek: the specifications...
  20. MMD

Is this a problem in the manual Transmission?

Hi, guys :smile: i've just picked up my Golf Gti with manual transmission,it's awsome and the torque is just perfect .but when i shift always hear a sound comes from the differential or the gears i'm not sure, but it's quite loud,i went to the dealer and explained the problem,they gave me a...