Search results

1. Breen78

Not a MkV

But the same platform...
  2. Breen78

BMP DSG GTI

3. Breen78

Crappy iPhone pics

Like the title would suggest just a few pics of my new car taken with my iPhone so excuse the quality. A couple of my last car too. (Clio 197 Cup)
  4. Breen78

Couple of pics off my iPhone

Just a couple of quick ones of my new car and one of my last one too.
  5. Breen78

Back with VW

Hey lads As the title would suggest I'm back with VW. After the nightmare I had with my lsat Golf I bought a Clio 197 cup. Since I've had it I've missed the Golf. So just bough one again! 05 BMP GTi 19000 miles, DSG, Xenons, sunroof, full leather, Edition 30 valances, 19" R32 alloys. Roll on...
  6. Breen78

Turbo whine?

Right, I've got a GT TDi 140 and almost done 45000 miles. Since I replaced my stock exhaust for a stainless steel catback sytem I began to notice an annoying whining noise. The whine sound almost like sirens - caught myself checking in the rear view a few times. It only seems to happen between...
  7. Breen78

Turbo whine?

Right, I've got a GT TDi 140 and almost done 45000 miles. Since I replaced my stock exhaust for a stainless steel catback sytem I began to notice an annoying whining noise. The whine sound almost like sirens - caught myself checking in the rear view a few times. It only seems to happen between...
  8. Breen78

Finally...

Revo'd!
  9. Breen78

New badges

Just a wee change! Finally got my Revo booked too - can't wait!
  10. Breen78

Bargain!

I wish! http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/classifieds/1492222.htm
  11. Breen78

black emblem

couple of quick pics with phone as per:biggrin:
  12. Breen78

black VW emblem

just a quickie - got the black boot emblem ready to put on too. Shitty camera pics again.
  13. Breen78

GTi rear valance

Got my GTi rear valance on and also got a cat back stainless exhaust too. Appologies for the shitty phone pic.
  14. Breen78

GTi arch liners

Hi Anyone know of the price for a pair of rear GTi arch liners from the dealership? Chaned my rear valance now my liners don't fit quite right. Cheers in advance
  15. Breen78

exhaust cut-outs

Hi all. Does anyone know if the exhaust cut-outs on thr vlances of the GT 170 and GTi rear valance are in the exact same place? Waiting on gettin a GTi one painted and fitted but want to get my new catback sytem done - think I should wait till my valance is on to make sure? Cheers in advance
  16. Breen78

Phone pics

Just a couple of pics - took with phone so not the best quality.
  17. Breen78

Black inner headlights

Finally got on the lights - think they look much better. Colour coded front lip and rear valance too.
  18. Breen78

R32 rears and a couple of other pics

intsalled new rears and the lower honeycombs - not that you can really see that. Waiting for springs!
  19. Breen78

honey fogs

Been searching and can't seem to find a definate answer but do the honeycomb fog surrounds fit directly on to the GT fogs(slatted). Cheers
  20. Breen78

New wheels

Lke it says - new wheels. What you think of 'em?