GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. mk5gtiguy

White 16g iPhone 3GS

Good shape two screen protectors two cases charger and box. No scratches. 250 shipped.
  2. mk5gtiguy

Car is gonna be going few parts for sale.

I have a 2 week old forge catch can - 220 Apr hpfp (15k miles on it. 25k miles on actual pump)- 350 plus your stock. 2 week old forge dv- 150 plus your stock dv. afe intake-150 plus something to put back on. awe vent boost gauge (with hoses and buzz fitting) - 70 parts will be ready to...
  3. mk5gtiguy

FS Boost tap

SOLD
  4. mk5gtiguy

WTB and WTS/WTT DP

I have a Atp catless dp with the ext. Im looking to either sell and or trade for one with a cat. Mine comes with wayne angle block to not throw cel code
  5. mk5gtiguy

Forge DV flutter.. why?

Just installed my forge dv and seems to be pulling strong and boost is fine but im getting horrible flutter/surge everytime i let off the gas.. isnt this bad for the turbo?? It sounds like the sound is coming out of my intake. But I used to have a forge dv and didnt have this problem. Granted I...
  6. mk5gtiguy

FS Rev D and PCV block off stg 1

I can email pics for those interested. Looking to get 40 shipped for rev D and 50 shipped for pcv block off. Open for trades of any kind as well.
  7. mk5gtiguy

fuel filter effect performance?

I have a looong over due fuel filter in need of changing and my question is could it be effecting my performance on my stg 2+ ?? Car is at 62k on original filter.
  8. mk5gtiguy

wtb badgeless grill

Looking to buy mkv grill badgeless.
  9. mk5gtiguy

HTC HD2

1 month old hd2 MINT cond. comes with car charger wall charger earbuds standing base rubber case a 20 dollar non scratch able cover with lifetime warranty plus a spare cover and extra sim. Phone is in box. 275 obo. open for trades (att phones or mkv stuff)
  10. mk5gtiguy

Laptop For sale

I have a Very nice Lenovo T400 Thinkpad. These are going for around 500 to 700 on amazon. It has the Fully updated windows 7 professional package installed. Interested in any trades especially mkv parts. Here are the specs i can also send pics if interested. thanks. intel core centrino 2...
  11. mk5gtiguy

Samsung Galaxy S captivate

For sale or trade. Very nice phone. Displays in 720p. Nice bright big screen. Good quality. Interested in anything else just bored with it. Phone is in perfect shape only about 3 months old. Comes with case charger and car charger. Will sell for 275 which is a steal. Interested in any...
  12. mk5gtiguy

Whats the best way to clean valves??

Wanting to clean the valves best as i can but dont want to pull the head off any suggestions?? Also is there any other engine upkeep i should be worrying about just hit the 60k and wanna keep her running strong.. already changed the plugs, cam follower, and use lucas fuel cleaner.. i know i...
  13. mk5gtiguy

Bullet proof vest

Random post but i have a fairly new stage 2 body armor vest. Very nice light and comfortable. Retails for around 700 will let it go for 320 shipped. pics upon request if interested. Price drop to 200! This is a steal!
  14. mk5gtiguy

Parting out stage 2 soon

Car will be getting parted out here in the next week or so...here is what will be for sale. Apr hpfp re build.18k on the rebuild and 30k on the actual pump. Asking 400 shipped plus your stock working pump. Will also come with a 2 week old cam follower. Awe vent boost gauge 70 shipped. Afe big...
  15. mk5gtiguy

WTB W/M kit

Looking to buy a w/m setup. Let me know if you have anything.
  16. mk5gtiguy

Koni Yellows wtt for Coils

I have a set of Koni yellows im looking to swap for a set of coil overs ..
  17. mk5gtiguy

PCV Stg. 1 block off

Have a pcv block off plate for sale. Its a two piece kit. 50 bucks plus shipping. Ill Have pics up tomorrow
  18. mk5gtiguy

Random Smoke when warming up the car

So this has happened to me about 5 or 6 times in the last 6 months.. I start the car in the garage to warm up. Go back out ten min later and the garage is full of smoke. It stinks pretty bad like oil burning maybe not sure what do describe it as.. But after driving it the smoke goes away.. Any...
  19. mk5gtiguy

Iphone 3Gs unlocked White

I have a 3 month old White Iphone 3gs. Phone is Unlocked. Comes in box with everything along with charger and The Otter box and clip on. Otter box is the top of the line case to protect your phone runs close to 60 dollars in stores for a real otter box. Phone has a small nik on the bottom corner...
  20. mk5gtiguy

EJs new IC installed!

So my new EJ oem front mount came in today. Had the car apart for the last week waiting for install. Over all the install went pretty well. I thought it was going to be a mess considering the entire front bumper/lights/bumper support/ etc. all had to come off. Took me about 2 hours to get it...