GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

My Friend's Evo IX Photo Shoot

I took some photos of my friend's Evo this weekend. He just picked it up a few weeks ago and needed some stock "before" photos so he has something to compare it to when he puts wheels on it and lowers it. It is a very fun car and I think it looks great even stock. Let me know what you think.
  2. S

Skateboard Photography and Sequences

Here are some of my skateboard photos and sequences. After skating for years, I'm starting to wind down a little and just shoot photos when we go out on the weekends. Here are some of my recent favorite shots.
  3. S

Turbo S2000 Pics

I got to shoot my friend's turbo S2000 tonight. The car got rained on while driving over, but since he made the drive out we just figured we would take the pics anyway. The car has a Precision turbo and is tuned by inline pro. It puts down 401whp and 276ft lbs. The wheels are Work Emotions and...
  4. S

BBS RS Rebuild Blog

Hey guys, I don't think I posted this here yet. Here is a blog I created that is dedicated to educating those interested in refinishing BBS RS wheels. Hope it helps, or even inspires some to refurb a set of wheels. http://bbsrsdiy.blogspot.com/
  5. S

Three Audis, Two Vivitar 285's, One Mission.

After trying to get together for a few weeks, I was finally able to meet up with some friends for a few photos. A couple of them are pretty similar, but I figured why not just throw the variants in as well. Here are the results...
  6. S

Nikon D40x Body or Kit

No longer for sale.
  7. S

BBS 3 Prong Center Caps $50 Shipped

These center caps are a brand new set of 4. They have never been used and still have the protective film on them. They are the CF look caps with silver lettering. I bought them to use with my 19" CH's, but my application requires the 4 prong caps. Make sure that you need the 3 prong caps for...
  8. S

FS: Machined Slotted Rear Brake Rotors with Painted Hubs

Up for sale are my rear brake rotors that I bought for my car. They are machined and slotted with painted hubs to match 2 piece rotors. I got them from Adam's Rotors on Audizine. They are absolutely gorgeous. These have never been installed, and I'm only selling them because I decided to go with...
  9. S

Big Brakes on MKV's

Who is running big brakes here? I'm looking into upgrading in the near future but I want to see what everyone is running currently. My wheels are 19x8 +50, so I will definitely need a spacer to clear any big calipers. Most of the caliper templates I've tried to fit look like I will need a good...
  10. S

Would there be any interest in GolfMKV Decals?

Hey everyone, I'm a graphic designer / illustrator / VW enthusiast and I was just wondering if anyone here would be interested in some GolfMKV.com decals. I was thinking something that featured a stylized and simple MKV illustration with the forum text on it as well. I'll try to whip something...
  11. S

Its basically a MKV

Hey everyone, I'm new here and figured I would post some pics. I know, I know, it isn't a MKV, but its on the same platform.