GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. rodeopunk_je87

FEELER: (4) Bridgestone Blizzak LM-60 tires 225/45/18 (Like New ~300 miles)

Hey all, just putting it out there. I'm thinking of putting these for sale, but I wanted to see what kind of interest I'd get. Tires are near new. I'm looking to get $560 FIRM. (each tire is like $250 new) Any interest, shoot me a PM. Serious inquiries only, please. Thanks!
  2. rodeopunk_je87

FS: 42DD O2 Sensor Spacer / Simulator *Brand New*

SOLD Hey guys, recently bought this from 42 Draft Designs for my ATP catless downpipe, but I ended up getting rid of the car. It is brand new. Pics can be seen here: http://store.42draftdesigns.com/O2-Sensor-Spacer_p_306.html $39 Shipped FIRM Cost brand new from 42DD is $38 PLUS...
  3. rodeopunk_je87

FS: Monster Mats for Jetta

Up for sale is a set of monster mats for a Jetta. Probably used 3 winters.... $40 FIRM I will get pics prob Thursday. LOCAL ONLY
  4. rodeopunk_je87

Feeler: STEELIE WINTER SETUP

SOLD! I have a set of 16" steelies wrapped in Continental's Semperit Ice Grip 2's. Fronts have tons of tread left, rears probably have another two seasons or so. -$300 I will get pics tomorrow. For now, here is how they looked on the car last winter.
  5. rodeopunk_je87

FS: AWE Boost Gauge***

Sold for sale is an AWE Boost Gauge. It does not include the vent pod, just the gauge itself. I recommend you pair it with an Osir vent pod for the best look. This gauge features the MKV color matching lights, and is the model after they fixed the buzzing problem seen on previous mechanical...
  6. rodeopunk_je87

FS: MKV Jetta Chrome Holeless Grill ****

SOLD LOCALLY! THANK YOU ALL FOR THE INTEREST! I opened this new thread because for some reason I couldn't remove the "Feeler" or "Chicago Local Only" portion of the title on my old thread now that I've decided to ship. Below the photos, you will find the link to the previous thread. Also...
  7. rodeopunk_je87

Feeler: MKV Jetta Chrome Holeless Grill **Chicago Local**

Feeler: MKV Jetta Chrome Holeless Grill SOLD THIS IS NO LONGER A "FEELER". THE GRILLE IS FOR SALE I AM WILLING TO SHIP, NOW! I ALSO KNOCKED THE PRICE DOWN A LITTLE Debating whether or not I should sell my Chrome Grill for a MKV Jetta with no license plate holes. About to purchase a bike...
  8. rodeopunk_je87

FS: APR 3" Sport Catback Exhaust for GLI & 2.0T **Chicago Local**

FS: APR 3" Sport Catback Exhaust for GLI & 2.0T SOLD!!!!!!! I AM WILLING TO SHIP NOW New lower price!!! The Exhaust is in great condition, and only has about 10-15k miles on it. It's still on the car so I can't really take pictures but I added one of the rear...The exhaust will come off...
  9. rodeopunk_je87

WTB: Used Eurojet or EvoMS Heatshield

Any of you guys got one laying around?
  10. rodeopunk_je87

FS: One (1) Ziza LED City Light

One of mine burned out so I replaced the entire kit. The other one is still working fine so I'm selling it... $22 shipped anywhere in the USA
  11. rodeopunk_je87

WTB: Set of Ziza LED City Lights - New or Used****

One of mine went out...Please let me know what you got!
  12. rodeopunk_je87

WTB: OEM mirror signal lense/LED assembly - driver's side (clear)

For some reason my bulb went out so I'm looking to replace it...anybody got one?
  13. rodeopunk_je87

For Sale: 2009 Trek 4300 Black/Silver Mountain Bike - Almost New

I purchased the mountain bike new but only got a chance to ride it about 8 times before I tore the meniscus in both my knees. I've had surgery since but doctors say mountain biking will likely retear them so I'm giving up mountain biking altogether. :'( The bike features an 18" frame, 100mm...
  14. rodeopunk_je87

WTB: One (1) Ziza LED City Light - New or Used****

One of mine is acting up and was wondering if someone had a good one so I don't have to purchase an entire set. Thanks EDIT; OR IF YOU HAVE A SET FOR SALE, LET ME KNOW AND I MAY BUY THE PAIR
  15. rodeopunk_je87

2007 VW Jetta 2.0T Stage 2 Lots of extras - Illinois

So I'm getting ready to sell my car because I'm getting married and need to get into something a little cheaper. My car does have some performance mods and some visual mods but everything has been tastefully done and I have all my original parts. My oil has been changed every 3-4k miles with...
  16. rodeopunk_je87

WTB: Euro switch

Doesn't need to have coming home, leaving home, cleaning home, losing home, etc. None of that....just want something that has an extra switch so I can turn my city lights on without turning on my headlights... Please let me know what you have... Thanks!
  17. rodeopunk_je87

WTB: Rear Set of Hawk HPS Brake Pads

Please let me know what you have... BTW, I'm aware that ECS sells them but I want to see if anyone has a set they bought but don't need after all.
  18. rodeopunk_je87

WTB: APR Clamps and Reducer***

Just like the title states, I'm looking for 2 clamps from an APR 3" catback...I'm also looking for the 3" to 2-1/2" reducer to mate up with the stock downpipe. Let me know what you have...
  19. rodeopunk_je87

WTB: Set of LED license plate lights for MKV

FOUND SOME, THANKS! Just like the title states, I'm looking for a set of ERROR FREE L.E.D. license plate lights for my MKV. New or used....Let me know what you have...
  20. rodeopunk_je87

FS: BNIB Front set of Schwaben slotted rotors for GTI or GLI

Just like the title states, I have a brand new front set of Schwaben (OEM quality) slotted rotors for a GLI or GTI. I bought them to install them in my own car because I thought I needed to replace mine but they actually are just fine so I rather use the money for something else. I'm asking...