GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. DavisELK

Lost First gear, shift linkage?

So last night i made a hard shift between 1st and 2nd gear on my 6sp 06 Stg2 Fsi and ever since then i had not been able to get my tranny into first gear. I looked into what i thought was the shift linkage and i adjusted it as http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sheTKD03hmo says to, which looked like...
  2. DavisELK

Sunday Afternoon

Did a quick wash today and figured i would take some pictures.... on my phone. Quality reflects the pictures, let me know what you think... and yes, i need wheels and yes, my stubby antenna is in the mail and yes, front plate is gone soon
  3. DavisELK

VW related commercial. Military must see

Haha, this is awesome. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epljJi_JasU&feature=related i fail at posting a video BTW, damnit
  4. DavisELK

Caution, Tank crossing.

Never posted pics of my car on here... so today i felt like going out and taking a few! Let me know what you think of photos/car! All pictures taken with my olympus stylus point and shoot! and BTW, it was overcast and crappy out... wish there was some lighting for these.
  5. DavisELK

Starcraft 2 today

So has anybody been playing it? i am about to go pick mine up during lunch in 10 mins... my realid email is daviselk@aol.com i think thats what it is gonna use. go ahead and add me! i was an avid player of SC1 and brood :D
  6. DavisELK

I love my MKV... but hate it too

So i got my 2006 BMP 6sp 2Dr MKV about a year ago... and love it! i got a really good deal on it with it only having 30k miles on it. I have a neuspeed intake, FK highsport coil, classix, ebay DP, 15% tint all around, and an APR stg2 tune. But the road noise is HORRIBLE... i think somthign is...
  7. DavisELK

Exhaust Thread... what to get

So i am at the point where i am going to put a TBE on my 06 GTI and then go stage 2 APR. But, i have been looking around and there is alot to choose from... Borla, eurojet, miltek, apr, magnaflow, blue flame, neuspeed, and autotech, these are alot of names that are known and i have listed to all...
  8. DavisELK

Intake without cutting cover?

Just bought my 06 gti, fsi, and was wondering... I have been looking around and see almost every aftermarket intake requires cutting the engine cover to fit it. Is there any intakes that do nto requrie this or are all of them pretty much need cutting? Either way, i am also LF an intake for it...
  9. DavisELK

'06 GTI Price Check/Help

New on the forums and leaning away from the other cars i was looking at to getting something nicer... aka a 06 GTI. Seems like the cars are pretty reliable and the one i am looking at is in good condition. This will be the first car i buy from somebody i dont already know and would like some...