GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

Alpine Type R 12"

What are your guys thoughts on this in our gti Alpine Type-R 12" sub Ported Box Alpine MRP-M500 Thinking about doing this setup Thoughts?
  2. K

Sub with Stock nav?

Searching for some answers (yes I have used the search button) and am trying to see if it is at all possible to keep the stock nav head unit and put subs into the back of my hatch. I am not very good with audio so I am asking some experts here. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also...
  3. K

Any Rebelution fans here?

We got any rebelution fans here?
  4. K

LOST

Whose ready for lost tuesday? I have been re watching all the episodes to get ready for the final season
  5. K

A/C vent in the center not working?

My drivers side center vent above the radio is not working. i am just wondering if this has happenned to anyone else. No air is coming out of it when i turn the air up, even if its all the way up nothing comes out:iono: anyone else had this problem?
  6. K

Modded MK4 Jetta vs. Stock MK5 GTI

I am stock. My friend has some mods. Who would win in a straight line race from a roll and a dig. His mods include: APR stage 1 and Injen CAI. As far as i know Let me know what you guys think?
  7. K

Who says we cant get ovr 500hp?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlu5BS0jtMk OMG haha, sucks at handles though
  8. K

Lights inside

Are there anyway to change the overhead lights on the roof from red to blue? anyone done this or thought of it?
  9. K

Handling

I got to school in sc. In a city:frown:. But i got back late last night to maryland. In maryland i live way out in the country. Got to open it up today on the back curvy road. all i have to say is omg. this car handles like a beast. loved throwing it into corners and everything. and my car is...
  10. K

09 GTI VS. 09 Chevy Truck

I know your reading this like wtf. But i have a friend with one and he says he would "rape" me. What do you guys think? I am completely stock and so is he. He does have a 6.6L V8 which is about three times the size but I do kill him on weight. I dunno what do you guys think. I am thinking I take...
  11. K

2009 MKV GTI vs. 2009 Chevy Duramax

Haha i know you say wtf. But my firend has one and has been wanting to race. His is a 6.6L V8. Who do you think will win? i am completely stock... for now
  12. K

MkV GTI vs. 2006 Volvo S60R

Hey whats up just wondering who do you think would win. Assuming both cars asre stock and both drivers shift perfect. My friends got one and i am interested to see what you guys think would be the outcome. thanks