GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

down pipe

I was wondering if there is any aftermarket down pipe with a cat; that I can put on my MKV, that is also legal in California? Thanks!
  2. A

question...

hey guys...I am looking for a down pipe which will give me the best sound and performance. I already have a 3" cat-back and software. Can you guys please help me out? Thanks!
  3. A

Returning to So Cal...

My name is George and I am planing to return back to So Cal. I am planing to relocate for a few months down in Murrieta. I was just wondering if any VW owners/clubs are located in that area. Just wanted to introduce myself. Thank you all!
  4. A

After market exhaust and passing smog...???

I have an 08 GTI (MKV) and I want to buy an APR RSC turboback exhaust, but I have some concerns about passing smog check. I am planing to re-locate back to California in the next six months from Washington. Does any one of you know the laws in Cali. regarding after market exhaust and smog...
  5. A

exhaust

do you guys know which exhaust sounds the best on a '08 GTI? What do you guys thing about magnaflow, and who has the best price??? Thanks!
  6. A

Hey, I am now to this forum, and wanted to drop by and say hi. I have a 08 GTI and wanted to get some info on exhaust and a chip for the engine to increase the HP. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks