GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. VW_gti_09

anyone else (stage 3 clutch overheat)

So today at the strip while i was racing i couldn't get it into 3rd, at first i always thought (i have missed 3rd before.) that it was me just messing up. well today i was trying to race and i had just gotten done doing 4 runs. i came back for the 5th and I missed 3rd. I lined up for the 6th and...
  2. VW_gti_09

Todays the day

:yikes: so as some of you may know, my car has been at the dealership for the past two weeks. Saturday I drove to the dealership (4hrs away) to pick her up when 5min later same issues...no biggy their doing it under warrenty and were going to have it towed to me since I live a good distance...
  3. VW_gti_09

anyone else see this

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33595 sorry if its a repost but...wtf vw..:mad:/:frown:
  4. VW_gti_09

new sound. help

i have an 09 gti tsi and when im idle, sometimes i can here a some what loud clicking sound. i can hear it over my injectors and when i rev it goes away for a bit but then comes back ill get a video of it in the morning. any help? its a constant click and it seems to be in sync with my...
  5. VW_gti_09

WTB spear tire

dont need asap but if you have one msg me please i want to find some to mount some slicks on.
  6. VW_gti_09

just put in some goodies

so all the stuff came in. with some help from friends and some connections. we got this project done. we installed the new rsc tbe and ditched the stock, put in carbonio 1 and 2 cai. and put in a new dxd stage 3 clutch and fly daily (going k04 by april) any ways unless you have access to a lift...
  7. VW_gti_09

wifes apr stage 2 parts coming in!

so the rsc that i was told was on back order got in before the dxd stage 3 clutch and fly. (which was going to make it first) lol good news more me! any ways. so me and my friends are at a friends shop (helped me with the install and let me use his lift) so we got the dp in and were finishing up...
  8. VW_gti_09

again with rice boy in a prelude....

So if you guys recall i've had words this the guy in a 4th gen prelude, with a h22 swap boosted. well i won the race and took his money problem solved? (after getting hate txt and calls from him and his car club. Saying they were going to beat my euro trash.) Well last night me and some of my...
  9. VW_gti_09

So the wife says her gti feels a bit slow...

she says its getting a bit old and tamed (we both love cars) lately shes been driving my car. >:/ i dont know about you guys, but when i drive there is a certain spot i like to drive in; when someone moves my seat it throws me off... so hears my resolution . Your Order Contains the Following...
  10. VW_gti_09

Electric cut out

has anyone ever installed an electric cut out? http://www.jegs.com/p/JEGS-Performance-Products/JEGS-Exhaust-Cutouts/751312/10002/-1 if so pix and sound clip please.
  11. VW_gti_09

to stay stage stage III BT or go stage III k04

so I've been thinking about changing my gti tsi up alil, im a fan of go not show so there really isn't anything done to make it look nicer. just skirts and a euro plate that reads "vtec-this" (on a side note im wanting a new one), any ways it really doesn't matter what people think. I just...
  12. VW_gti_09

police cars of the world

http://www.enginelounge.com/2009/07/31/top-10-police-cars-in-the-world/ sorry if this is a repost, thought this was a bit interesting
  13. VW_gti_09

MKV APR STAGE 3 VS SUPRA...(maybe)

well my friend in hi rx8 finally moved up in cars... when he was about 8 his brother was shot and killed and left him all his life insurance he couldnt touch it till he was 18... well he turned 18 last month and started looking for a car. he now wants to race me since i used to blow his doors...
  14. VW_gti_09

Pulled over because of a sticker?

Just wanted to share this because it kind of pissed me off. I was cursing around town this weekend. When I noticed a cop in a ford explorer. I stopped at the light and noticed that both of the cops in the ford were looking at me, I looked forward and the light turned green and I took off at a...
  15. VW_gti_09

2 options one choice

a buddy of mine recently bought a 08 tsi gti...hes not sure where he wants to go first looks or speed, he can either go stage 2+ or bag the car and get stage 1.... i told him go stage 2 cause thats the road i took. put all the money under the hood and then worked on the out side...(i loved the...
  16. VW_gti_09

REMATCH! STG3 APR TSI VS TURBO H22 LUDE SWAP INTO A 4TH GEN LUDE

Guys brother showed up to the local hang out and put a 100$ on his brother winning...i said...dude ur brother took us on a tour of the city last time... he laughed and got his brother there and we agreed 2 runs (double or nothin) from a dig.... remember hes only at 3psi (or so they tell me)...
  17. VW_gti_09

stage 3 vs f22 turbo honda >:/

so i went for a dive tonight (knowing ricers getting out of fast five would want a race) and i was in the r(ive been lazy sorry ill get around to the pix sometime lol) any ways this prelude comes up and revs to me...i laugh and drive away normal...no biggy. i go home and switch cars for the gti...
  18. VW_gti_09

EPC

so i went for a drive today and my brother called me for some tools, i went home picked them up and headed to his house. on my way over i noticed my car was feeling...REALLY! SLUGGISH!..(epc light was on) I made it to my brothers house and turned the car off, let it sit then started it up after...
  19. VW_gti_09

MKV APR STAGE 3 VS BUILT TYPE R

so my little bro finally got his toy done. (im the only euro fan in my family:fighting0030:) he got a 2000 si...ripped out the b16 and replace with a b18c... well me him and my older bro (who drives a eg6 h2b boosted) were cursing around, well on the front of my car i have my euro plate it reads...
  20. VW_gti_09

Import faceoff witchita ks

so this weekend i was in witchita ks for import face off, saw some nice cars and some good runs (i didnt put the gti on the 1/4 but i regret not doing so...) any ways i was driving with my crew (team overdose) when along comes a eg6 he slows down after seeing my vtec this (im assuming) and revs...