GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

need a photo of mk6 rear of carbon steel gti with smoked tail lights?

need a photo of mk6 rear of carbon steel gti with smoked tail lights? i want to do it but want to see what it looks like, thinking of just putting the film over the clear parts at the bottom, they are on ebay for cheap. I will have dark tinted windows too.. thanks heaps
  2. S

how come some golf gti's have yellow reflectors on the front bumpers

how come some golf gti's have yellow reflectors on the front bumpers? I think they look ghey.. How come only some have it? I am talking about 3-5 dr mk6 gti's. The new ones I am looking dont have it, so i am just woundering why some do and some dont, are they they original MK6 ones?
  3. S

GTI MDI with ipod cable or just use a MicroSDHC

Just about to buy a GTI and the dealer is talking me out of paying $100 for the ipod cable to plug into the MDI. I said "cant i use my MDI usb cable and then my ipod cable and then my ipod?" He said it doesnt work and i need the $100 cable which sounds like a rip. So firstly, are these on ebay...
  4. S

MEDIA-IN MDI IPOD IPHONE CABLE- ebay or dealer

Howdy Y'all, Is this cable below for $22 the same cable that the VW dealers are charging $400 for? Is this all i need for my ipod to work in my mk6 VW gti golf that i have ordered and yet to pick up? how do i install? Going on one of the pictures it looks like a simple plug in near the park...
  5. S

How do i swap out my front speakers? VW TDI 05 MK 5

How do i swap out my front speakers? VW TDI 05 MK 5 they have broken, can i just pull the grill off that is on the door, or does the whole door trim need to come off, is there instructions online on this? The grill looks like it is a seperate piece of plastic that i can pull off but i was not...
  6. S

should i get a r32 or a brand new gti

should i get a r32 or a brand new gti not racing anything, not modyfiing anything. THIS IS A STOCK COMPANY CAR. My choices are down to a r32, with minimal km's or for the same $$$ i can get a brand new MK6 GTI. Which is better? GTI is lighter, slower, but better ecconomy. I think they would...
  7. S

what car should i get? r32 r or a GTI

Hello, I can get a 1 year old r32 off my friend. It will be an ex company car, here in Australia in Melbourne. The problem is, VW reduced the price of the R when they introduced it. So i could get the r32 (brand new price 65k) 1 year old for maybe 40-45k or pay only 8k more and get the brand...
  8. S

making my golf comfortline look like a GTI

I have a silver golf 05 mk5. a guy on ebay is selling a gti grill kit from china. he says that it fits a regular golf too. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120531301113&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:MOTORS:1123 are the 2 interchangeable? I thought that the bumper was...
  9. S

wiper water reservoir leaks

my wiper water reservoir leaks. water comes straight out the bottom of my VW golf TDI 2005. How do i fix this or get to it?