GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. NolteAudio

WTB, Local OEM FSI engine cover

I'm looking to replace my Neuspeed intake for a stock FSI intake. Looking for local pickup (NorCal) if anyone wants to get rid of theirs.
  2. NolteAudio

WTB, Local OEM FSI engine cover

I'm looking to replace my Neuspeed intake for a stock FSI intake. Looking for local pickup if anyone wants to get rid of theirs.
  3. NolteAudio

Got bored

Well I figured that I wanted to have a little more bass in the test room. So I'm building up fourteen 10's and two 18's. Each tower will have one 18" and seven 10's floor to ceiling. Here's a few pics of the custom subs being built today. Little bit of a mess.
  4. NolteAudio

Power Windows

OK just found out something cool with the gti. I went out to my car without my keys opened the door and it was hot in the car. I wanted to roll my windows down but didn't have the keys and thought Humm what if I just push the button and hold it. I wonder it the windows will go down. Hvala they...
  5. NolteAudio

WTB... 6 speed FSI GTI 2.0 trans

Mine just died and looking for some options.
  6. NolteAudio

Transmission just exploded pissed

So I was taking off from a light and let out my clutch like normal and I heard a loud crack/pop. So the clutch still will engages but once I put it into any gear and slowly release the clutch it sounds like a box of loose marbles. Now on how I drive the car. It has been driven all of its life...
  7. NolteAudio

Stuff layin around

I have a few things that are taking up room in my garage and want them gone. All things are obo pm me if your interested. Eurojet PCV fix used for about 10k $40.00 plus shipping Weather Tech Wind Defectors (brand new) $25.00 local pickup only. SOLD...Catless Downpipe
  8. NolteAudio

F/S, MicroCan/Ross-Tech

Ross-Tech Micro-Can $200 Shipped and its yours.
  9. NolteAudio

Just some machining and paint

Whats up did some mods today, let me know what you think. Looks way better in person in the sun light. I did these pics at night with my crappy camera. Here's some pic's of the Emblem And here's the new trim I made to match the rims. Old Rims
  10. NolteAudio

FS: Ross Tech MicroCAN Vag-Com

I'm selling my MicroCAN Vag-Com that is about 4 months old. I've used it a few times but no longer need it. I still have all docs. and the box it came in $200+shipping and its yours. I'll put up pics tonight.
  11. NolteAudio

White huffs

Let me know what you guys think of this look. Didn't take too much time to give them this look. No matter what, they look 10 times better then they did.
  12. NolteAudio

2007 MKV Headlight Guts

Ok I've looked everywhere and used the search to find out how to remove the shutter assembly out of the HID headlight bucket assembly. Can someone please point me in the right direction on this one. Reason for this is the inside on my lights need to be cleaned. Thanks
  13. NolteAudio

71404 miles Cam Follower Pics

Ok I just replaced my Cam Follower on my 2007 MKV and it was cake to do, here's the old Follower not bad for 71404 miles. :thumbsup: P.S. If this is not the right place to post these please move it.