GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

Motul oil change in GTA for $49,99

Hey guys, Just thought I would post this up for those that use Motul oil, there's a small garage in Scarborough that does Motul oil changes for $49,99, and he does not use bulk oil. He'll get you any Motul oil (X-8100, Specific, etc) on a sealed 5L jug if you call him ahead of time and tell him...
  2. V

WTT: 18"Huffs for Denvers (MK6)

Hey Guys, Just wondering if anyone would be willing to trade my 18"Huffs for your MK6 Denvers? My wheels still have the original tires with about 7-8/32, but if you want to keep your tires I am willing to pay for a shop to swap tires and get them balanced. My Huffs have minor curb marks and if...
  3. V

WTB: OEM 2.0T FSI HPFP

Hey, just looking around to see if anyone has got one for sale for cheap? Let me know
  4. V

Any dealers in toronto that would look at a chipped car?

Hey guys, Does anyone know of a mod friendly dealer in toronto that would look at an APR Stg 1 car? I am having some engine issues which only happens when the car is on octane 93 (http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2811140#post2811140)... So I am having a hard time with my dealer as...
  5. V

Hesitation on 93 Oct mode with APR Chip

I am having some problems with my 08 GTI and I was hoping someone could shine a light on this as I have tried different things and still haven't had any luck. My car only has 29k miles, and my mods are catch can, intake, boost gauge and new OEM DV (Rev D). When my car is on 93 mode, the engine...
  6. V

Help on shopping for a new clutch in the GTA Area

Hey guys, I currently drive a 2008 GTI with APR Stg 1, and my clutch has been slipping for a while, so I am currently shopping for a new clutch. Based on reviews, I believe the DXD clutch will probably be the one, but I was wondering if anyone here knows a good place to shop for them in...
  7. V

Retrofit Camera for MKV GTI

Hi Everyone, Just wanted to find out everyone's opinion on this. I recently got the AudioSource AS-7608, and a backup camera, and I am now debating where this camera should go... I know most of you prefer the OEM camera but I just thought that a $700 camera is really out of the budget and this...
  8. V

Good alternative for RNS-510

Hi Everyone, Just wondering if anyone has seen this unit before? http://cgi.ebay.com/VW-6-5-Car-DVD-player-Bluetooth-GPS-Canbus-TMC-DVB-T_W0QQitemZ120493504148QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGPS_Devices?hash=item1c0df8f694 I have read many threads of good alternatives for RNS-510 such as AS-7608, WS-6530...