GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MKVPugs19

OEM Shark Fin fits 2006

For Sale Shark Fin Antenna never installed. http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_V--2.0T/Exterior/Antennas/OEM/ES12179/ Asking 60 including shipping. PM or EMAIL Joseph.Puglise@gmail.com
  2. MKVPugs19

Springs install H&R Sports

How much do you guys think it will cost? Stealership quoted me 450!
  3. MKVPugs19

06' GTI W/ 70k worth upgrading?

I currently have a 06' GTi, i've had it for about a year. I am just now getting interested in mods, mainly because of a job that actually pays. Do you guys think its worth modding? or should I hold off and wait a few years when I buy newer....? Im just nervous im doing mods too late in the game...
  4. MKVPugs19

06' GTI Original floor mats, Antenna

Original floor mats (some stains) - $20 OBO Plus Shipping Stock Antenna - $40 OBO Plus Shipping
  5. MKVPugs19

Passenger seat adjustment???

So, randomly my passenger seat will not move forward and backward with the lever on the bottom left of the seat. I pull it up, and it just seems to be stuck. BUT if I move the seat to get into the back, i can move it back and forth... any ideas?
  6. MKVPugs19

Springs install

Anyone from the north shore area know a good place to get springs installed? Or can I just go any where, like town fair tire?
  7. MKVPugs19

WTB: RCD 510

LOOKING for a RCD 510, or better, unit for MKV. Let me know whats up!
  8. MKVPugs19

WTT: Shark Antenna, Coils, Rear emblem(stock), Nav head unit

Finally making some money, so finally looking to upgrade a little. Need to get rid of that ugly antenna, looking for coils (dont know much about them), but not looking to drop too low, need rear hatch emblem to replace a blacked out one, will trade blacked out for regular, and looking for a nav...
  9. MKVPugs19

Keeping a respectable look

So, since moving from california back to massachusetts ive run into a problem with my MKV "look" as of now its stock, besides tinted windows (haha). but when i come home from overseas i am either spending a lot of money on mods or on a new vehicle. The problem i have is the area im from is full...
  10. MKVPugs19

Water spots and bird SH*T

My hood is pretty much disgusting with water spots and a bird crap spot that seemed to burn like acid through my clear coat.... I have tried everything well everything i know... from vinegar to clay bars i cant figure out how to get the damn spots out! I am nervous the longer i wait the worse it...
  11. MKVPugs19

3 words only

I used to belong to a jeep forum, back when i didnt respect mpgs and going faster than 80 mph... now that i have moved on in life i have joined this forum... like anyone cares haha but over at the jeep forum they used to have a thread called 3 words only, kinda just to mess around... so im gonna...
  12. MKVPugs19

HELP Drivers side window problem

Hey all! So recently I have had a problem with my drivers side window... When I have it rolled down and use the auto up feature the window will go all the way and then autmatically roll down to about half way. When I roll it up again from the half way position it will stay up...? Any ideas on...