GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. orange1218

FS: Custom Fiberglass Amp Rack

Selling my amp rack. It has 1/2" MDF on the front to mount any amp at 3 points. Cut out for the stock trunk light (after you extend the wires). Willing to recarpet the whole thing if you do not want the cut out. Asking $80 OBO. You can see more pics here
  2. orange1218

FS: Custom Fiberglass Subwoofer Enclosure (w/ Sub)

Selling my custom subwoofer enclosure. You can see my build thread with MANY pictures here Decided to keep the sub pictured below. Asking $200 OBO. Prefer local p/u (willing to meet too). Actively trying to secure good packaging for shipping...will keep this thread updated. Feel free to ask...
  3. orange1218

Because I Washed It...

Just sharing some pics since the weather has been pretty good lately. Hope you like 'em. Next project....DIY R32 tail tint (ambers are already done!) Low won't happen til next year. Anthracite Goal rims are my winter set now, but will become the summer set next year.
  4. orange1218

Color Code?

Anyone know the color code for the red strip on the front grille? Would it be the same as salsa or tornado red?
  5. orange1218

Boost Leak...PCV delete or upgrade?

I've had boost leak for a while now and am at the point I want to fix it ASAP. I'll be replacing the DV with rev D and "fixing" my PCV. Can you guys/gals throw out some opinions on a PCV fix? I am familiar with the catch can debate (I'm sure in many ways they are helpful though). For me...
  6. orange1218

WTB: Micro CAN Vag Com Cable

As the title states, I'm looking for a micro-can vag-com cable. Please PM me with price if you're willing to sell yours. **Ready to buy right now, just need your paypal** http://forums.vwvortex.com/zeropost?cmd=tshow&id=4754700